In beta 2.0 at least Adra Bans have been dropping off random mobs in Poka Kohara Ruins area (not the ruins but outside). And not just the from the giant. I collected like 3 or 4 of them. That is Huge

In beta 2.0 at least Adra Bans have been dropping off random mobs in Poka Kohara Ruins area (not the ruins but outside). And not just the from the giant. I collected like 3 or 4 of them. That is Huge

I've had them drop from the Greater Sand Blights in the outside area, in version 1.2.2. Could be random chance but I had one from each blight, as well as two from the guardian giant.

It's random when it comes to Greater Sand Blights.

When a Greater Sand Blight dies it will randomly select from four potential LootLists exactly once.

Those LootLists can give a variety of items. When it comes to Adra Ban:

Two of the LootLists will give an Adra Ban 100% of the time

Two of the LootLists will give an Adra Ban 20% of the time

So 50% of the time, there is 100% chance to get one Adra Ban and 50% of the time there is a 20% chance to get one. Doing the math, I believe this means there is a 60% to get an Adra Ban when a Greater Sand Blight dies ([100 + 100 + 20 + 20]/400).

Just my luck that I only got 1

While I didn't note specific locations, there's overall a metric ****ton of sapphires to be looted in the Beast of Winter areas.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Is there any adra ban in the DLC? Seems a bit weird if they add new superb weapons to the game but don’t include extra adra ban

None that I've come across.

There goes my hopes of ever upgrading any more equipment to legendary

Have u checked if Treasure Trove merchant sell em?

Is there any adra ban in the DLC? Seems a bit weird if they add new superb weapons to the game but don’t include extra adra ban

Iirc, Adra ban is never sold by any merchant. You have to find itor be lucky with sand blights and they drop it.

Iirc, Adra ban is never sold by any merchant. You have to find itor be lucky with sand blights and they drop it.

Yeah I thought maybe, because until recently I thought u couldn't buy emeralds, ambers and blackpearls either but those are purchaseable at Treasure trove. Have u checked Mad Morena pockets and drunk guard next to Ernezzo? They spawn a random high tier gem in their pockets and if ur lucky u might get adra bans :)

• Like 1

Yeah I thought maybe, because until recently I thought u couldn't buy emeralds, ambers and blackpearls either but those are purchaseable at Treasure trove. Have u checked Mad Morena pockets and drunk guard next to Ernezzo? They spawn a random high tier gem in their pockets and if ur lucky u might get adra bans :)

Mad Morena had an emerald and I think it’s too late to get one from the guard, seeing as I separated his soul from his body through violent means.

Mad Morena had an emerald and I think it’s too late to get one from the guard, seeing as I separated his soul from his body through violent means.

Ok shame :/

I wish these rare gems were less random considering the fact that u NEED them to enchant gear...

• Like 1

So where does the gem lady in Serpants Crown go? She is my only chance at Adra Ban and she has disappeared!

She doesn't do night shifts, so if you're there at night you may want to use the Wait feature until about 8 am or so. She'll come in with the rest of the bystanders.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

While we're at this, does anybody know where to reliably purchase the following food ingredients?

• Mohora meat
  • Koiki fruit
  • Luminous lobster
  • Oysters
  • Swordfish
  • Maoro Coral
  • Palohe nuts
  • Sugar

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

<p>

While we're at this, does anybody know where to reliably purchase the following food ingredients?

• Mohora meat
  • Koiki fruit
  • Luminous lobster
  • Oysters
  • Swordfish
  • Maoro Coral
  • Palohe nuts
  • Sugar

Lumi lobster is found in sayuka from the fish vendor near the northern exit of town.

Oysters can be found in Dunnage Tavern I think

• Like 1

<p>

• Mohora meat
  • Koiki fruit
  • Luminous lobster
  • Oysters
  • Swordfish
  • Maoro Coral
  • Palohe nuts
  • Sugar

Pretty much any food ingredient merchant. I know that whole list with possibly Koiki fruit and Mohora meat can be purchased in dunnage, sometimes u one just have to wait many days to get what one want :/

There's a spot on the world where u can buy big chunks of Koiko at a time, like 29 koiki fruit in a bulk. Somewhere north but I'm not 100% sure, anyone know what I'm talking about?

• Like 1

Pretty much any food ingredient merchant. I know that whole list with possibly Koiki fruit and Mohora meat can be purchased in dunnage, sometimes u one just have to wait many days to get what one want :/

There's a spot on the world where u can buy big chunks of Koiko at a time, like 29 koiki fruit in a bulk. Somewhere north but I'm not 100% sure, anyone know what I'm talking about?

It's an orchard; a Koiko version of the rice farms.

• Like 1

Yeah she has completely disappeared for me :( not matter time of day

Are you in Act 3 by any chance?  There's some sort of bug where she's not showing up once the final RDC quest has started (ie getting the invitation to talk to the RDC about their final quest), but she'll show up when it is finished, either by completing it, or failing it by some means (including fishing another faction quest).

Near as I can tell, it's an error in the code where she's getting removed early before the assassination event takes place.

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire

Yeah she has completely disappeared for me :( not matter time of day

Are you in Act 3 by any chance? There's some sort of bug where she's not showing up once the final RDC quest has started (ie getting the invitation to talk to the RDC about their final quest), but she'll show up when it is finished, either by completing it, or failing it by some means (including fishing another faction quest).

Near as I can tell, it's an error in the code where she's getting removed early before the assassination event takes place.

I am! Thanks. Edited by Verde

2 places I've found Adra Ban in v2.0 that I haven't seen reported in this thread:

- A container in the Collapsed Coal Mine

- One of the turned-to-ashes Rathun at Ashen Maw (middle of the Ashen Bridge map)

Both were accessed at a near-maximum character level. 

Edited by Enoch

• 4 weeks later...

Bloatbelly Eel doesn't seem to spawn on that table consistently anymore: instead, it spawns Delver's Stew or Herfwarts.

According to the wiki, the recipe for Iron Stomach doesn't require the eel. Maybe it was removed from the game?

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Pukestabber

Edited by Ophiuchus

I updated the wiki for Adra ban:

• Engwithan Titan (Poko Kohara Ruins) [x1]
  • Sand Blights to the east in the same area (Poko Kohara Ruins) [x1]
  • Level 2 of the Temple in Poko Kohara, in the secret room with the soul bound dagger Marux Amanth [x1]
  • Port Maje - Starting Island - Engwithan Digsite Level 1 - In the secret room, open it with the necklace you found [x2]

That are, i believe, the only fixed locations in 2.01. All other may be random. In my recent playthrough and that before, i always found those 5 there.