Everything posted by Hurlshort
- STEAM!
-
American Riots, Michael Brown....is it justified ?
I haven't defended this particular mosque in any way, I know little about it and don't live anywhere near Brooklyn. Would you condemn all churches because one has members of the KKK? You seem pretty quick to do that with Islam.
- STEAM!
-
American Riots, Michael Brown....is it justified ?
The guy might have visited a mosque in Brooklyn once? *gasp* Yeah, there is a terrorist mosque in Brooklyn after all, it's not all a product of my fevered xenophobic imagination as you think. But good reading comprehension, what does it take to be a California teacher exactly? Everybody in the Brooklyn Mosque is a terrorist? That would be super convenient for the FBI. The teaching credential ceremony in California is fascinating. We are all hooded and then led deep underground to a secret chamber, where we vow to keep the secrets of the illuminati and brainwash the young into thinking the world is a good place not filled with dark conspiracies. Then we get a gift card to Staples.
-
Bioware, a return to former glory ?
I much prefer games that focus on a good story. To each their own.
-
What you did today
The Toys R Us commercials are all on the kids channels, so that's probably why you don't see them. I see them regularly.
-
American Riots, Michael Brown....is it justified ?
The guy might have visited a mosque in Brooklyn once? *gasp*
-
Bioware, a return to former glory ?
It's hard to take metacritic too seriously when there are only a few thousand reviews for a game that sells millions. It's a small sample size and really only represents people that are in that community.
- The general fitness thread
-
Bioware, a return to former glory ?
You are going by the literal, 50%+1 definition of "mostly", right? I haven't played DAI, but from what I've read, it doesn't really deliver on promises made, it's buggy as hell (a hallmark of Bioware products) and the PC controls aren't very good. This doesn't necessarily make it a bad game, but nothing that "restores faith", whatever that means. I'll get around to playing it if I see a good bargain or in a few years, and I'll probably like it enough to finish it, much like every other Bio game, except JE. However, I reserve my worship and faith for stuff that is actually important in my life, such as peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. My guess is half of those negative reviewers are people who haven't even played the game, they just automatically default to hating all things Bioware. At least that would fit the trend we are seeing on these forums. I can play that game as well: My guess is half of those positive reviewers are people who are paid by EA, they just do what their exec told them too That's probably true. We should just wipe out all the 10's and 1's, that will be a more realistic rating.
-
What you did today
That shouldn't surprise you, I report you regularly. Most of your posts are drivel and a few have been terribly inappropriate for a corporate-run forum. Thanks for sharing.
-
What you did today
Geez Oner, that's terrible.
-
What are you playing now?
Enjoy the blood splattered golf cart (DA2)
-
Pictures of your games Part 5
Those hands and feet will give me nightmares.
-
Bioware, a return to former glory ?
You are going by the literal, 50%+1 definition of "mostly", right? I haven't played DAI, but from what I've read, it doesn't really deliver on promises made, it's buggy as hell (a hallmark of Bioware products) and the PC controls aren't very good. This doesn't necessarily make it a bad game, but nothing that "restores faith", whatever that means. I'll get around to playing it if I see a good bargain or in a few years, and I'll probably like it enough to finish it, much like every other Bio game, except JE. However, I reserve my worship and faith for stuff that is actually important in my life, such as peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. My guess is half of those negative reviewers are people who haven't even played the game, they just automatically default to hating all things Bioware. At least that would fit the trend we are seeing on these forums.
- STEAM!
-
The collapse of the western civilization, part 2
According to you, they already moved in next door and built a nice shiny mosque. Yes they did. You can bury you head in the sand all you want. Xenophobia at its finest.
-
What are you playing now?
Seriously. I think this game has more content than any previous Bioware game.
-
The collapse of the western civilization, part 2
According to you, they already moved in next door and built a nice shiny mosque.
- You no mess with Supreme Leader!
-
The collapse of the western civilization, part 2
I'll believe it when the Visigoths come knocking on my door.
-
Dragon Age: Inquisition
I didn't even pay attention to the gender of a bit part character until it was brought up.
-
What you did today
I tend to find the amenities like a lap pool, child care, and a sauna more important in terms of a gym membership. Those are a bit pricier to build at home.
-
US tortures
Val, thank you for the response. I'm actually right there with you on the opinion about the big pharmaceutical companies.
-
US tortures
We get easier access to baseball prospects too.