Everything posted by Sarex
-
Politics... World events
How much is a kWh? Over here for if you use below 350kWh the cost is 0.04 Euros, if you use between 351-1600 kWh the price is 0.07 Euros and if you use over 1600 kWh it's 0.13 Euros. As for the internet 1Gbit fiber is around 75 Euro.
-
randoM vidEo gAme News
BHD was entertaining propaganda I have to give it that.
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
Managed to fix the save game vanishing bug in Pathfinder by reinstalling the game, only for the key moment in the game to bug out and not give me all the choices. I didn't realize that the choice was there so I continued playing and finished the game... Go figure that even the endgame slide show was bugged (giving multiple endings for the same characters, writing queen but voicing king, etc.)... I'll probably give the ending another shot now that I made the choice I wanted, but I doubt anything will be that much different. Either way the game gives me great hope and fears for the sequel. I think that it will be much less buggy and will make for a more enjoyable game, but I fear that they will half ass the peripheral gameplay systems like they did with the kingdom building in part one, which was uninspiring to say the least. I'm also disappointed that they will not add more voice over in the sequel, it was really missing in the first part. All in all I think that this is the closest we are going to get to a Baldur's Gate/Infinity Engine games sequel and saying that Owlcat did a really good job.
-
Build Thread 3.0
How are the temps?
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
Trying to finish Pathfinder Kingmaker but the House at the Edge of Time is sooooo bugy. It's kind of sapping my will to finish it.
-
Build Thread 3.0
That is why I asked, I don't know if I would have had the nerves to do a pea size in the middle for fear of it spreading too much. The issues with spreading is that you can get air bubbles and that is not good for thermals.
-
Build Thread 3.0
Did you spread the compound or just put a pea and press it?
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
Does the mount take a companion slot?
-
Politics US Edition (2021-vol 2)
I know that Terms & Conditions are not admissible in the EU courts, I wonder how a Customer Agreement would fare.
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
The vote was between furries and the rat people. Mmmmm, I really like the divine weapon bond... But as far as I saw the mount attacks with you. The latter also seems more interesting to play.
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
The 2 new ones I saw were the rockpeople and the furries.
-
General movie thread!!!!
Saw Dr. Strangelove. Now I know where the man riding a nuclear bomb comes from.
- Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.
-
randoM vidEo gAme News
Calling The Medium a game is a stretch, it's an interactive story at best. Also the ending of that game is such a cop out that I wouldn't even recommended it for the story.
- Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.
- Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
Paladin.
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
Yeah, no way I'm touching this while in beta. The final edition of Kingmaker still has gamebreaking bugs so I doubt that will be playable to any satisfying degree. Plus I have still yet to finish the first part. 😄
-
Politics... World events
You can say that again.
- Politics... World events
-
Politics... World events
I personally like it being split, but it's not a big deal either way.
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
Respec mod you say...Hmmm.
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
I like my tank, she has a big shield and all.
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
Luckily I don't need them for the true ending so there is that. Still bummed I missed them...I kind of wanted to 100% the game. As for the dmg, the Inquisitor, Barbarian, Rouge deal obscene amounts, not to mention that my MC Paladin is not that bad either. So on that front I doubt I would have used them much. Although I'm still unsure how I missed them...
-
Politics... World events
Interesting, as in like everything else you say, with a little research, can been disapproved. No you did not post the guy in buffalo video, but you did make excuses for it or at least were willing to rationalize it. You did not post many (or none at all that I could find) videos showing the police brutality in the US/France protest, but you were willing to write essays rationalizing it or shifting blame. I have no concern's, I couldn't care less what agenda you try to push, it just seemed interesting for me to me point it out. He was supper active as I stated above, however he was not filling up pages with videos without any additional comments. I could bet money that none of the people you are thinking about were Russian nationalists.