Everything posted by Fionavar
-
About EP3
Please feel free to add to the ongoing discussion in regard to Ep 3: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34265
-
The better view of KOTOR...
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing speculative discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
-
Kotor Three
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing speculative discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
-
Kotor3
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing speculative discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
-
Kotor3
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing speculative discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
-
Two issues
hmmmm ... yep SPAM detected ...
-
AIM
Unfortunately soliciting in this manner is too much like SPAM - please feel free to use the PM function in this regard. Respectfully, Fionavar
- My Design
-
Birthday
Happy Birthday - SPAM is SPAM does ...
-
Please please read...
Right'O
-
Ahh Ann Coulter...
Well it seems that there is restlessness in the sandbox - 'member play nice or the Big Green's got to do stuff
-
No E3 booth?
http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34260 http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34240 http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34230 http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34188
-
And now, I am a MAN!
Well if a salutation is appropriate at this point - happy birthday - but lest we lose the intent of the celebration, I'll just retire the party to the AofS ...
-
a thread with some info for once? please?
Well rather than close this one, we'll send it over to C&C to see how it fairs
-
L-shaped lightsaber
Well SPAM has derailed this one ... move along nothing to see here ... FLoSD.ObE
-
Star Wars
Please feel free to add your impressions and ideas in the exisiting thread in the appropriate forum http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34265
-
Episode III fanboy review
Please feel free to add your impressions and ideas in the exisiting thread in the appropriate forum http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34265
-
homosexuality in RPGs
Perhaps we could try to remain focused on the topic at hand, please?
-
A time for thanksgiving...
I'm not sure if this thread started derailed, but its continuity seems rather pressed, so I'll just retire it to the AotS.
-
Bioware Officially Sucks
Well as this post clearly is argumentative in nature, I think I'll close it down. If, however, one would like to articulate an opinion without rheotoric or drama, please feel free to try again.
-
Comics advice.
Well before this quickly crosses form questionable to out-right inappropriate for all TV viewing members ... well you get the meaning
-
homosexuality in RPGs
I'm sure I do not need say this, but let's walk this thread with respect and civility.
-
Will they make a KOTOR 3
Please feel free to add to the ongoing discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34070
-
Idea for KotOR3.
Please feel free to add thoughts, suggestions and ideas to the ongoing discussion in regard to a potential KotoR 3: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34070
-
Remember the Kreia/Kae thread?
I have spoken with Forna K. Shan. The tread in question has been returned to the fora locked in case anyone else wants to access the material that was quite interesting and useful.