Everything posted by Fionavar
-
Earth in Star Wars
Feel free to add to the ongoing dicussion in regard to KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35145
-
Kotor III Necessary improvements
Feel free to contribute to the ongoing KotoR 3 discussion here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35145
-
What company have you had a bad experience with?
Ooops forum rules infringement - more work for the Big Green ...
-
Grandfather kills leopard with his hands
Derailment began at the beginning.
-
What would you do if you woke up as a woman?
Wrong in just so many ways ...
-
Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions
Thread evolution: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35145
-
Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions
See previous threads: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing discussion. There is a lot of interest in this topic and keeping input centralised and presented in a clear and articulate manner will have more impact and influence than posting to the contrary
-
The Ancient Sith Empire For Kotor3?? uh gay
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing KotoR 3 discussion: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34861
-
Kotor3: Suggestions and Ideas
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing KotoR 3 discussion: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34861
-
Something Smart That Obsidian Could Do
Well thanks for the input. Hopefully admin will note the contstructive portion of this thread.
-
Revan, The Exile, or a newbie
Well I think that this thread has arrived at closure. I thank everyone for their input and interest. Hopfully some of the significant ideas may be noted for future use.
-
Tweaks and Troubleshooting Guides
I have updated the link to direct to GameFAQS.com - let me know when/if it is hosted spearetly again!
-
~!~Suggestions For Kotor3~!~
Nice!!
-
Highly dubious
I think the thread just got derailed ...
-
Ok so there is a Kotor3?
Please feel free to review the ongoing discussion in regard to KotoR 3 here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34861
-
McDonald's will take over the world, I tell you!
Well thank you all for the input and ... thoughts and contributions. But let's leave the input safe and secure for future additions to the AotS ... FLoSD.ObE
-
Hi, I need help please
AotS designation applied ...
-
masochist gameplay in KOTOR
Well before I end up with anymore scars ...
-
would have been cool if this HAD been in KOTOR...
Ah well ... thanks for playing
-
The Exile is Revan
Please feel free to add any input in regard to KotoR 3 in the ongoing discussion: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34861
-
The useless information thread!
The thread has now graduates into the realm of the useless ... thanks for maintaining a sense of decorum for as along as you all have ... I'm impressed
-
What are you reading?
Well maybe someone will start the thread again w/o all of the childishness ... and then if it occurs again I can get the big stick out ...
-
Pics of the studio?
Well we seem to have arrived at a tangent for this topic. So hopefully someone will offer a pic at some point, but with that pending, we'll leave this thread for the AotS and say thanks for to all who have contributed.
-
Will any of you be pulling a David Gaider?
Seems derailment has occurred. So thanks for the involvement and contribution, but now it's AotS time ...
-
Where will #3 take place?
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing discussion in regard to KotoR 3: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34861