Highly dubious

Walsingham

On another board I am part of a futanari forum was suggested as a horrible website. www.obsidian.net were hosting it! What the sweet jibbly jesus is going on?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When I click on that I get obsidian entertainment.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm confused now, and also disturbed, of course. My understanding of the net is that Obsidian (all hail Obsidian) must be hosting the futanari pages, if they are based on a www.obsidian.net server. If so, that's just creepy.

-Elwood Blues

I get a "not found" -page when going to obsidian.net.

Edit: No, my mistake. I made an error when editing. Fix'd.

Anyway; obsidian.net used to lead to a totally different site before.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Aha. Thanks for clearing that up. I'd hate to think project New Jersey was some kind of futanari dance club manager for the xbox 360.

-Elwood Blues

Futanari is a type of hentai featuring girls with a little (or not-so-little) something extra. There are some good examples of it in this gallery -- including this image of a young lass who seems to have woken up with a big surprise.

>_<

>_< That brings memories.
kirottu said:

I knew it!  New Jersey is actually X-Change 4. :lol:

Is that "Cross Change" or "Exchange" ...? >_<"

Well, I pronounce it X-Change, which I'd guess would be the correct pronunciation, because "cross change" suggest mere cross dressing, whereas "ex-change" (especially with one more letter) suggests something considerably more anatomical, which is precisely what the game is about.

Umm...at least, that's what I've heard the game was about. I never played it. Wouldn't catch me playing a hentai game. Not I. Nosiree. :lol:"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

>_<
kirottu said:

Never mind the ones with a simple addition. There were ones there with "crown jewels" sprouting out all over their bodies.

I believe the term "Freaky Deaky" was invented for just such an occasion.

But just in case anyone cares, I'm perfectly happy for people to whatever they like with their own bodies, and if you feel you have to get a sex-change I'm not going to stop you. I feel I have to say that because one of my old colleagues is going through this, and I honestly think he/she is going to feel better off at the end.

But if you just have a yen to draw pictures of it, keep it off the NET!

-Elwood Blues

Basic rules of staying sane when surfing through the net:

1. Do not use google's picture search for explaining unknown terms.

2. Anything japanese with a fanbase is bad. Stay off of it.

kirottu said:

Righto. No reading anything to do with Japan. Check.

-Elwood Blues