Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mkreku

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mkreku

  1. NHL

    mkreku replied to Tale's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Omg, Tim Connolly.. I've never liked the guy and he has to go sign a lucrative contract with my stupid club! Really Toronto, Tim Connolly is what we were missing?! ****.
  2. For anyone interested in that Star Wars MMORPG: http://betacake.blogspot.com/2011/06/star-...creenshots.html Lots and lots of screenshots from the closed beta. To me it looks like a reskinned WoW.
  3. I would actually love an Alpha Protocol 2.. if they opened it up a bit. Imagine if you had your own HQ and you were free to choose which countries to go to, which cities to explore and which missions to undertake. Sort of like, build-your-own spy game story. I mean, you are a super spy.. why are there no side missions where I can abuse all my gadgets and spy powers?! I want to rob banks to finance my next world saving mission :D
  4. Oh, speaking of fixeded.. Today the new visa cleared for my Ukrainian mail order bride, so I am expecting her back around July 8 or so. I had to send her back to refit her with summer attire.. Much better.
  5. Spent midsummer in a cabin in the woods with 20 or so friends. It was so far into the woods that not even Telia could reach us (Swedes will know what this means)! But it was really good, with lots of beer (Gambrinus, Zlatopramen), lots of beautiful women, a lake, a loft for two, grilled meat, sun (and rain) and a good time.
  6. Great news! I will definitely pick up LA Noire. Now if only they would get Red Dead Redemption on PC too..
  7. Oh, that's easy. I'll just use the magic bullet points "generic", "bad writing" and "horrible voice acting" like everyone else. You know, those things that are so incredibly easy to complain about because it makes yourself look like you know better without ever having to explain anything.
  8. Ok, so.. I was set on getting this game on day one, but my store (Webhallen) failed me and didn't deliver. So instead I started reading all these reviews while I was waiting for the game.. and now I don't really want it anymore. Help!
  9. I recently got a mail from Blizzard that my WoW account had been suspended for gold farming. Since I hadn't been logged in for 5 years or so (I have no idea), I decided to see what they were on about. It turned out some Chinaman had cracked my password and created lots and lots of level 1 characters on my account! It was funny. I changed the password and didn't think more about it. Now I get "someone has requested your password to be changed, click this link to change it" mails every day. I guess Chinaman is eager to get back to his farming..
  10. I just wanted to say: play the Stalker games for shooters with open, well-designed maps. They are all great! (yes, even Clear Sky)
  11. Wait.. Icewind Dale was an action RPG? No wonder it's the only IE based game I ever bothered to complete.
  12. Not really funny, but.. http://consumerist.com/2011/06/pay-to-play...-las-vegas.html So cool vacation! I want to dig 10 feet deep trenches!
  13. What do you guys mean by "shared screen" for multiplayer? Does it mean that you can never go further from your co-op buddy than one screen?? I remember trying to play Mercenaries 2 with my cousin, but it sucked because the game would not let us be more than 500 meters away from each other. Totally destroyed the usefulness of helicopters and planes.. One screen?! You have got to be kidding me. Also, I am left-handed. Reading about no keymapping is really disheartening.
  14. There were tons of games in the last ten years that didn't have keybindings and not even added with a patch. Name them. I want tons. Not three or four. Tons.
  15. Well, since this weird bot..thingie revived this thread, I might as well ask: Is anyone here using the Samsung Galaxy S 2? It's been getting rave reviews here in Sweden (calling it the best phone ever!), but almost none of them mention battery time. I'm also interested in how well it fits in a normal pocket. These are things that are difficult to review, of course, since everyone uses their phones differently.. But still, those factors are important to me. It's like when you buy a new camera: if it's small enough to fit in your pocket, it will follow you everywhere. If it's not small enough, it will stay at home sometimes. If you've taken 9000 pictures in 2 years, you can be pretty sure that the camera was the right size for you.. Does it feel like a hassle to carry this thing around or does it follow you without you noticing it?
  16. Just a quick question: It's 2011. This is released on PC. Why does it need a patch to have this most basic of all functions since the beginning of time?
  17. Grr grr, I am supposed to pick up my copy after work today, but I don't see it on my order page. I just checked: Webhallen hasn't even gotten the game to their stores yet! WTH
  18. NHL

    mkreku replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I have a plane to catch at 4 in the morning! The game hasn't even finished by then! Argh!
  19. Show her the HP Envy 17 instead. Much more stylish and with the same great performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gMJpKdxQ8M
  20. My preorder from Webhallen (Swedish retailer) says June 17.. I hate how the physical version of the game is cheaper than the Steam version!
  21. Extremely disturbing.
  22. Love Me Tender ..and replace "You have made my life complete, and I love you so" with "Mkreku has made my life complete, and I love you so"
  23. You are describing Dungeon Siege as "deep and detailfull"?! Wow.. I am speechless.
  24. NHL

    mkreku replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Oh my god.. I stayed up to watch the game (hoping Vancouver would claim the cup). Ten minutes after the game started, I went to bed. 4-0 and Luongo SUCKED!!! Holy crap, he might as well have sat on the bench and just left his pads in the goal! He really stunk up the place! And now I am dead tired at work because I waited up for.. that

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.