Everything posted by HoonDing
-
Looks like murder is in style this season!
Spy Hard?
-
Games you are looking forward to.
I'll probably pick up Two Worlds 2 instead of Arcania.
-
Alpha Protocol the next Vampire The Maquarade:Bloodlines
I am sure he meant boob animations.
-
Good Console RPG's lacking?
^The books are not worse than any FR books, and the quality varies greatly from book to book as well. Just like FR, it's a great setting for role-playing. The Krynn trilogy were the best fantasy RPGs out there before Baldur's Gate popped up. But I think you can't get more generic than Dragon Age.
-
Alpha Protocol the next Vampire The Maquarade:Bloodlines
^ME2 has no place in that list.
-
Good Console RPG's lacking?
No more Forgotten Realms. There's plenty of D&D... more Dark Sun, Eberron or even Dragonlance.
-
Dragon Age Discussion
This is sig worthy.
-
Good Console RPG's lacking?
Hmm... it might happen if BioWare for some reason would outsource Dragon Age 2 to Obsidian...
-
Alpha Protocol the next Vampire The Maquarade:Bloodlines
In my experience, Alpha Protocol feels more AAA than Dragon Age & Mass Effect 2 together.
-
The Conspiracy Against Alpha Protocol
Big productions always get more leeway than the smaller ones. Just like in business.
-
Israel butchers civilians in international waters
^Why should they be given leeway for defending their country? Also, none of their neighbours is stupid enough to attack Israel directly nowadays. Which is exactly the reason for shenanigans like this. EDIT:
-
Israel butchers civilians in international waters
Genocided, and then attacked from the inside & outside constantly since 1948.
-
Easter eggs
Is "M1LFluv3r" someone's nick at Obsidian?
-
Pistol
Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised to see it toned down in a future patch to be honest... I almost one-shotted Brayko with Master Chainshot.
-
Favorite characters and convos
I think the best exchange is when you talk with Albatross about Sis' locket. That was very emotional, extremely well done facial expressions too... totally worth keeping the gal alive for.
-
Israel butchers civilians in international waters
Maybe Hamas should fire some more rockets into Israeli schoolyards. Oh wait... they do that every day.
-
Ubisoft Reports Losses..
You can buy a German version from the publisher DTP on their site. No English version, though, and I don't know who published it in the UK. But just wait for River of TIme, it's much better than Drakensang 1.
-
Dragon Age Discussion
^Not enough fighting in tunnels?
-
Top 100 Videogame Villains - IGN
Her voice-over alone was enough to make whacking her extremely satisfying. Funny how BioWare repeated that horribly designed boss-fight with KOTOR.
-
Israel butchers civilians in international waters
Considering the nature of 'activism' in Israel is quite different from other civilised countries, and that as a consequence Israeli security forces don't fool around, I find the behaviour of those 'civilians' very suspicious.
-
A Masterpiece
There's no comparison, really. ME2 is not even a RPG. /can of worms
-
Israel butchers civilians in international waters
Why would 'civilians' attack Israeli commandos with axes & knives?
-
What are you playing now
I didn't really like the boss fights either. If I hadn't a character that maxed out Stealth & Pistols, I don't even know how I would have beaten some of them. Chain Shot + Shadow Operative makes it smooth sailing. But even then, some boss fights became kind of a Benny Hill affair where Thorton was running around for cover waiting for his mad skills to recharge, while the boss was giving chase.
-
Alpha Protocol vs. Deus Ex
Greg Kasavin, where art thou?
-
Favorite characters and convos
^I think she likes aggression. I enjoyed the back-and-forth between Thorton & Leland. Reminded me of the one between Bond and Blofeld. The talks with Marburg reminded me of Auric Goldfinger. Good stuff.