Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoonDing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoonDing

  1. There are already petitions to privatise her funeral.
  2. Looking at some screenies of this, I wish for a decent modern Space 1889 or Hollow Earth RPG instead.
  3. Female gamers should get their own Fermi paradox.
  4. It's better than the first G.I. Joe for sure, but that was kind of a low bar to cross anyway. Willis and Johnson basically ensured that crowds would flock to the movie and make it a box office success, regardless of inherent quality (though quality is probably not the right word to use when discussing popcorn flicks).
  5. Finished Dorksiders 2. Final boss was pathetically easy, and the ending pretty bad. Overall, 73/100. Would not mind Dorksiders 3 with the female Horseman.
  6. I believe in equal opportunities.
  7. Looks like mix of Aeon Flux and P.N. 03. Plus futuristic Paris might be interesting setting. I'm in for -75% Steam sale.
  8. Same story with Prey 2. Bethesda is much too lackadaisical a publisher (but still not as bad as, say, Sega).
  9. Thieves do not necessarily have a pipsqueak physique - Conan was, among many things, also a thief, for instance. Karsa Orlong was a giant, but stealthier than Kalam Mekhar (who was a man of considerable physique himself). And that outfit is ridiculous - it reminds me of the inmates from the Malkavian mansion level from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
  10. HoonDing replied to obyknven's topic in Way Off-Topic
    This thread is now about music from Afrika. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCevP9DJtIY
  11. I like work. I can sit and look at it for hours.
  12. Still trudging through Dorksiders 2. It's a decent platformer, pity the main character is lame and the combat is an insipid action MMO knock-off. Visually it's quite impressive, though.
  13. Well he steals stuff, right?
  14. HoonDing replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
  15. I hope there's a Squirrel Girl boss encounter in that Deadpool game.
  16. Divine Divinity would have been horrible with turn-based combat unless they cut combat with 99%.
  17. Is it possible to have Boone snipe Veronica or another companion if you park them in front of the dinosaur?
  18. I think I'm going to pick up Age of Conan again after finishing Dorksiders 2.
  19. Everybody should read Yoko Tsuno.
  20. Larian went the self-funding and self-publishing route about a year before the Kickstarter hype started, so they kinda missed the boat. But even if they hadn't, it's unlikely this will ever get to 1,000,000. Not enough hype, well-known developers and marketing buzz but just a bunch of hard-working, earnest and henceforth utterly boring Europeans.
  21. My favourite comic is Rode Ridder/Chevalier Rouge, and I still follow the series, but there hasn't really been a decent album out in over ten years. Otherwise, Thorgal and Complainte des landes perdues (I love Rosinski art style). I actually have a lot of Dupuis/Dargaud/Le Lombard/Delcourt stuff lying around in my old home, some of it already quite old and likely quite valuable.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.