Everything posted by HoonDing
-
The Case for Romance.
Oh my hero, so far away now Will I ever see your smile? Love goes away like night into day It's just a fading dream... I'm the darkness, you're the stars Our love is brighter than the sun. For eternity, for me there can be Only you, my chosen one. Must I forget you? Our solemn promise? Will autumn take the place of spring? What shall I do? I'm lost without you. Speak to me once more... We must part now. My life goes on, But my heart won't give you up. Ere I walk away, let me hear you say I meant as much to you. So gently, you touched my heart. I will be forever yours. Come what may, I won't age a day. I'll wait for you, always.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Bruce Wayne looks like David Boreanaz.
-
KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- Ukraine burns
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- Gun control - murderer control?
- Ukraine burns
- Pictures of your games Part 4
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- What are you playing now
AssCreed 3 Washington DLC is terrible. Sure, the man was evil and roasting in the second layer of hell right now, but Ubisoft took it ad absurdum.- Ukraine burns
- Ukraine burns
- The Funny Things Thread.
- Movies you've seen recently
- Why won'd developers support laptop video cards?
- Op-Ed: Bethesda, Obsidian, and $6 Million for a New Fallout
IIRC both Rogue Warrior and WET were games trapped in development hell/vaporware they picked up and published with very low risk (like Cthulhu - Dark corners of the earth). Hunted wasn't bad, WET wasn't either - I only resent Bethesda for not supporting a PC port of it. Rogue Warrior was so terrible that it became a cult "so bad it's good" title. Many people just bought it to hear Mickey Rourke say **** a million times. Of course this was all before the days where Bethesda had several internal studios of their own.- Spill your blasphemous opinions on CRPGs here
- Op-Ed: Bethesda, Obsidian, and $6 Million for a New Fallout
Sadly Bethesda won't waste money on something that won't sell millions. Even though they're swimming in it and could easily fund more lowkey projects like Ubisoft is doing.- Godzilla 2014
Godzilla is going to be taken down by a group of specially trained Japanese teeny boppers.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I hate lack of swastikas in German games set in WWII. Ruins my immersion.- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Ukraine burns
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.