Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexx

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. Watched From a few weeks ago... is the same silly stuff as Lost. It started great, but then they just kept slapping mystery upon mystery and it became ridiculous and annoying. In the latest season I started to zone out of it and not sure if I will even bother with the 4th season once it arrives. People need to learn when to end something... not everything has to go on forever.
  2. After latest Squid Game, I saw people saying that Alice in Borderlands is a lot better... so I went ahead and gave it a second chance... made it through s1 and I'm in s2 now (semi-binge watched it a little), and .... I think it's really stupid and annoying. This stupid mystery about the games is annoying me, because they just keep adding to it and not resolve anything. Also if apparently everyone plays the games until they die, why even bother. Yeah, nah, Squid Game is the better "game" show, imo.
  3. For me it highly depends on the show... Like, I'm actually fine with ~13 episodes if something is supposed to go on for multiple seasons. Some shows, like The Last of Us, were way too short. They skipped so much interesting content from the game... feels wasted. But also I'm fine with those "7 episodes only"-storylines. Not everything needs to be drawn out as much as possible. When it comes to k-drama shows, I feel like most of those with 20+ episodes get really terrible after half of that, and then you just suffer through it till the end, because you started with it. 😄
  4. Yeah, it really feels like a mid-season break and not an actual ending of a season. S1 also had 9 episodes and not 7 ... so yeah... clearly we'll be getting 14 episodes max. and they just ended it in the middle.
  5. Watched s2 of Squid Game. I liked it, but of course due to popularity, they ended on a cliffhanger and there's going to be another season now. Hope they will for sure end it with season 3, though. I don't think the concept of the show can go on for much longer than that.
  6. Finished Blood West. For the most of it I really like it and how it plays, but as said before, I really wish there would be a little more complexity when it comes to ai and the level design. At the end of the day, it's "just" a shooter with some minor tactical elements in which you need to decide when to attack an enemy and when to lure them a little. There's weapons like the bow and knives, but as long as you have ammo for the rifles, there really is no need to use them at all.. especially the bow felt more like a liability to me, so why bother in late-game. Shame there is no NG+ .. now I have all the best weapons, lots of ammo, found cool artifacts.. and the game ends. Being able to go back to chapter 1 with all that stuff would be nice. Add stronger enemies, maybe some new artifacts or bonus weapons, that would be super cool. Bought the DLC now, will see how that goes, but I pretty much expect the same.
  7. Playing Blood West right now. Is said to be like Thief, etc. but I don't think that's correct. It's not a Deus Ex-like immersive sim either, for that it's just too simple. I'm in chapter 2 of 3 and so far it's fun, but I kinda wish it would have a little more complexity. Difficulty comes mostly from bullet sponge enemies and them blobbing at times. Once you figure out the ai, it's not too terrible to handle, though. In the end it's like a shooter with extra steps, where the player is made of glass.
  8. I dunno man. I would probably differentiate between a rape case and sort of systemic rape (and murder). Obviously there will be a soldier who will rape (and murder) someone at some point. But if most of them do it, and it's kind of even expected, or at least not prohibited by their superiors, then... you know... it's not really the same in my opinion.
  9. Sadly I won't be able to finish it within my 2 weeks of 1€ gamepass sub, as I'm not at home over the next weeks. 😄 But I might resub in the future.
  10. It's too expensive. Even the base version with no bonus stuff is 70€ ... no thanks. Even 60€ would have stretched it already for me. Without the GamePass thing, I wouldn't even have checked out until a couple years from now maybe.
  11. The Secret Level episodes on Amazon made me realize that most big games are totally lame. 😄
  12. Indy game has kinda crazy high graphic requirements anyways. Considering I can play Cyberpunk with full path tracing and stuff and it works fine.. Indy game makes my PC hot, and everything feels like walking through mud. It doesn't even have a huge open world with lots of stuff visible at the same time at all times.
  13. Not just any students. Little children. Nobody gave a crap about them getting killed. At this point it was clear that the US doesn't want it any other way, tbh.
  14. Yeah, it's a bit infuriating. If Trump says something positive, he will be taken at face value. If he says something negative then obviously it was just a joke and not serious, and anyways, it won't pass congress, so no worry!
  15. Every single one of those "selective points" is worth a huge outcry, lol.
  16. Or they just bribing Trump for something. 😄
  17. Having timeouts again recently.
  18. I mean, it's on him for using an abbreviation of a game that is very similar to the abbreviation of a game made by Obsidian.
  19. lol people are malding so hard about Ciri in Witcher 4, I'm totally into it now and will for sure play it when it's releasing.
  20. Woah, that incredibly long boot sequence was pissing me off so much. Thanks for the tip, removed it right away.
  21. You know what. After thinking about it for a while (not really), I feel like it could be interesting to play as an actual older warrior-like woman. I mean, old disgruntled dudes with big beards are in style already, so why not do the equivalent of that as a woman?
  22. Because people are retarded. But also because Witcher = Geralt. I want to play as some burly, stoic, old man. That would be nice. Don't really care about female character in Witcher 4, it's just that I'm really meh about Ciri.
  23. Ciri was the most meh part for me in Witcher (books and game). So for now I'm meh about it.
  24. Did more Indy yesterday. It's slowly beginning to really take me in. What was muffling my experience at first was the not so great interface when it comes to maps, notes, etc. Somehow it's hard to find stuff, and even now, just a few hours in, it's so full with things... if I pick up a new document and just take it without reading, I'm having a really hard time finding it again. Slowly getting used to that now, I guess, so it gets better. Love the graphics so far. The environment just looks nice. Climbing is too slow, though. Can't wait to visit egypt - on screenshots it looks like this is going to be my thing a lot. Oh, one more thing... I'm using the "easy" puzzle mode, because usually I have a hard time to get arsed 😄 but now I noticed that it might be a little much help.. one of the puzzles in the Vatican completely stopped being a puzzle and ended up nothing more than a "go to x, press all buttons, do as Indy says", since Indy commented literally on everything I was supposed to do. That kinda ruined the experience for me and I was a bit disappointed. /Edit: I just remembered another thing. Is it just me or is the sound sometimes really weird? Especially in the beginning, with some(?) characters when they talk and I look into a different direction or walk a bit away, it sounds like they are speaking through a tin can. Really weird.
  25. "which has been celebrated in some quarters of social media." --- some? 😄

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.