Everything posted by Totally not Gorgon
-
Ukraine Conflict - Der Weg zurück
One of Putins "little green men"
-
Ukraine Conflict - Der Weg zurück
Charming fellow.
-
What You've Done Today - Always You Must Meddle, Looking For Trouble Where None Exists.
I only have one rarely used PC with a cookie capable of login after I lost my phone with the 2 factor login stuff on it.
-
Ukraine Conflict - Der Weg zurück
I gotta say I did not expect the EU to engage in censorship. Outright banning Russian state news from transmitting inside the EU. Censorship is not the way. I mean, yes, it's propaganda. I know that, and I'm also an adult, I can make up my own mind. I don't want the "truth" handed down from up high, that's exactly what they are doing wrong in Russia, why would we want to mimic that.
-
What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
My main gripe with Elden Ring is that they took away moves, from a fighting game, in order to make weapon arts customizable. It's the next evolution of Dark Souls, and I'm missing a minimum of two moves, the kick and the second weapon art, for those weapons who had two. They gave me the iconic Uchi Katana as a starting weapon. and it's not the uchi katana.. what gives. Everything is not as good. When there is too much real-estate you also stop caring about exploration. It's basically Skyrim with no cities.
-
What You've Done Today - Always You Must Meddle, Looking For Trouble Where None Exists.
Hi
-
What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
Risen with jetpacks ?
-
What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
Elden ring is not as good as Dark Souls 3. Change my mind.
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
If they stop buying things in Ukraine, but that's not usually the case. Polish contractors have brought a lot of buying power home as a forinstance.
-
Nvidia RTX Series
I wonder if we are going to get a crypto boom again because of the inflation caused by the Russia sanctions. Normally you wouldn't hold equity in crypto, but it might be a lot better than rubles these days https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=RUB&To=USD
-
Nvidia RTX Series
I don't see why you couldn't stick an AIO on a GPU. AIOs in general aren't as duable as fans, but dust would cease to be an issue, and hard to get at dust is inside the GPU is a common point of failure for a GPU
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Kids on the first floor made ukranian flags with crayons and hung then everywhere, It's adorable.
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Helpful to have Chechnyans killing Ukrainians I suppose. Divide and conquer.
-
Steam Deck
q3 is RTX 4000. I dunno. The deck might compare poorly to a bottom dollar laptop with a controller inside of a year. Depending on availability of course. Says I who just caved and ordered an RTX 3070 ti. Maybe it's best to just forget about the performance rat race altogether.
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
We shouldn't have **** footed around regarding NATO membership. A bit like exposing your jugular vein to a tiger.
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Well that's sorted then, they will have to withdraw
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Well that's sorted then, they will have to withdraw
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Series 5
the huge problem with babylon 5 is the terrible CGI and the fact that try as you might you just can't do everything with prosthetics, so. yeah. That's fine. Every alien race just consists of slightly different ridges on their face piece.
- Which Faction?
-
Steam Deck
it says that if you cancel after 30 days the refund will be to your steam wallet. So monopoly money that you can only use on STEAM. ? yeah, not preordering.
-
Steam Deck
So apparently, you would ?. Not bad, I think I might be onboard.
-
Steam Deck
So how much control have they grabbed for themselves. I'm guessing it won't be able to install Epic launcher, just as a forinstance.
-
Random-Interesting-Weird
https://i.imgur.com/JnFcZ5M.mp4 I want this as weapon in Elden Ring
- Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed