Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Totally not Gorgon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Totally not Gorgon

  1. I can only login with my potato PC
  2. I'm putting up a scaffold. Or rather I'm attempting to help. I have no clue what I'm doing.
  3. Got the covid jab. Waiting for superpowers/government mind control
  4. I have no idea how likely it is that the CCP covered up some sort of biological Chernobyl. Probably not very. I only know they aren't trustworthy.
  5. There is also the fact that the UK handled their covid response pretty poorly overall, and that as a result needed preferential treatment. Lockdowns are expensive and they didn't initially want to pay.
  6. well, got my spot in a week, so. I just gotta hold on a bit more.
  7. The EU ordered plenty, and produced plenty internally. They just relied on the manufacturer for distribution and allocation. I think they are suing Astrazeneca for it.
  8. We got shafted with dosages. It's basically the same for any country that doesn't produce its own vaccine. Geopolitics.
  9. I'm supposed to be eligible for a vaccine offer this month. With my luck it will be September.
  10. Mad a to do list and it says "clean windows". Not sure if I meant a clean windows installation, or you know, cleaning my windows. Both my "windows" are filthy.
  11. Basically just wait a year or so for the chip shortage to subside.
  12. There are no good game names left. There are no good franchise names left. Everything has already been done. Pretty soon we are going to run out of things to misspell with a "Y" or the like so they are trademarkable. So you just worry about making it sound unique. Just one game that kind of sounds like yours - that's actually a good result.
  13. Well snobbed, sir.
  14. I need movie ideas. I shot all the suggestions for movie night down and landed myself the job. 😕 9/10 of everything is crap. I need something not crap. Artsy is fine. If turns out terrible I can just call them all Neanderthals and pretend i like it. lv 2 necro post-
  15. Turn based Firaxis - X-COM - like with spells ?
  16. Warhammer will giver their IP to anyone though.
  17. Didn't she use to be a pro wrestler or something. Probably a lot of maga hats in the pro wrestling crowd. Ultimate fighting ?. Something like that.
  18. Hire someone to do your social media already. Amateur hour at Twitter has cost a lot of people their jobs. If you have a public profile at your work, then social media is a performance. It's not meant to be the real you.
  19. Please, I need to know if Nioh 2 is any good before I drop 60 euro on it. PC port. I don't care that there is no support for mouse or keyboard, as long as it plays well. Any Team Ninja afficianadoes ?
  20. I had a lot of fun with mass effect 2 and 3. I've played all the DLC already though. Seems a bit lazy.
  21. so Stadia finnally died. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/01/tech/google-stadia-sge-shutdown/index.html Well, months of writhing still to go I suppose.
  22. Careful what you wish for.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.