Everything posted by Totally not Gorgon
-
Cyberpunk 2077
"around these parts." I forgot to say "around these parts."
-
Cyberpunk 2077
I started a new game as a nomad and lasted 4 mins before encountering a game breaking bug. I was doing the whole, "howdy partner, we don't take kindly.." with a samurai sheriff when my car ran into a missing plot trigger. These things kinda rob you of the good first impression. Other than that, I mean it looks pretty solid conceptually if not stability wise.
-
Cyberpunk 2077
- Build Thread 3.0
I'm really getting tired of my old rig, but with all the shortages it's not even like I can order everything at once. I suppose I'll just bear the load screens and occasional stutters on my way through cyberpunk.- What you've done today - One Life to Live
Tried to find a maga hat for my mom as a gag christmas present. Can't find one in a danish webshop, always a long wait for Amazon US. ****ing globalists man.- AMD Ryzen
I went off the idea of getting high refresh rates much for the reason Humanoid stated. Also, only other Gorgon has edit. Sorry for the mess.- AMD Ryzen
This Dell : https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-ultrasharp-43-4k-usb-c-monitor-u4320q/apd/210-avke/monitors-monitor-accessories- AMD Ryzen
Wow for the link - fu. Why didn't that work- AMD Ryzen
I'm looking at https://www.google.com/search?q=Dell+U4320Q&rlz=1C1GCEU_enDK864DK864&oq=Dell+U4320Q&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j69i60j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 I already have a 27" 240 hrz plain old HD monitor for gaming. I figure what's the point in 240 hrz if you can't push a boatload of frames to it. So I'm left wanting something that's just supposed to be big and have nice image quality.- AMD Ryzen
I'm thinking of buying a really expensive monitor in protest of how expensive a new PC build is. That way I'm not going to have that much left to spend. This makes perfect sense right ?- Nvidia RTX Series
1500 for a graphics card. Are you kidding me.- Politics... US election edition
I wonder. I mean Lindsey Graham seems to be immune to charges of corruption because people have simply accepted that he is that kind of pokemon and they still vote for him. What about the people involved in the cabinet, all the people he appointed to this and that, they now have to close ranks and damage their careers by pretending to believe in the counter narrative. Do you really want to stay in Berlin while Zhukov and Konev are closing in.- Politics... US election edition
Well there is that, but those votes were all for trump. Who is out of politics I suppose, that's the presumption.- Politics... US election edition
I wonder what's going to happen to the republican party. They are kinda like a cult without a cult leader now. Trump isn't going to care about politics if he can't be the president.- AMD Ryzen
Ryzen 5000 i mean- AMD Ryzen
so which Ryzen is the core i5, ei. the value king.- Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny
- What you've done today - One Life to Live
I can deal with Trump trying to subvert democracy, Corona and all the rest of it, but I'm totally not ready for Jeff Bridges to die of cancer. That's where I'm at.- Build Thread 3.0
I've bent a pin or two. My worst screwup was not dust cleaning a graphics card. When it finally died the entire interior it was incased in a cocoon. Not that they make it easy mind you, but at least modern fans and intakes are generally bigger.- Politics 20/20 now with extra hindsight!
So Biden won after all and they are trying to milk it a day or two more for clicks ?- Radeon Thread
So is Radeon the little engine that could again ?- Build Thread 3.0
By the way, a new in the box gtx 1070 costs about the same as it did when it came out. How on earth does that make any sense. Unless the supply problems are really really bad.- Build Thread 3.0
I wanted to do a Ryzen build too, I'm overdue for an upgrade. I guess I can forget about a graphics card for the foreseeable future. That's fine, my gtx 1070 wil do a while yet. I wonder if there is like a checklist for a Ryzen build. Ram speeds, for instance. They actually matter from what I can gather. What do I need in a power supply for a 3000 series cars whenever they actually become available. What's the best bang for the buck. 1500-1800 bucks specifically.- Coronavirus: Triple Edition
Don't buy life insurance, Trump will find some way for insurers to be able to weasel out of payouts.- rAND-ohm vIDeO game NEW$
ohh ****. PS exclusive. Nevermind. - Build Thread 3.0