Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny

Amentep

Let's start off this thread like I start each morning, with a steady breakfast of

454447-20;1588861456u.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Enemy skull is wrong, it should just be a skull. Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, after all. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'll be honest, that one hurts like hell ;_;

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

32 minutes ago, Azdeus said:

I'll be honest, that one hurts like hell ;_;

That's probably what Steve Irwin said too last time he saw a stingray underwater  

• Haha 3
  • Gasp! 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

2i3lzjq58xi41.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Hmmm 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Brexit must've hit really hard if they can have a gameshow with a single carrot as a price. :p

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Azdeus said:

Brexit must've hit really hard if they can have a gameshow with a single carrot as a price. :p

One of our generic "mixed ridiculous short quiz/contest shows with a panel of comedians and minor-league celebrities who take no seriousness in any of it" programs...

We seem to do a lot of those for some reason...

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm thankful whatever the reason, your shows are often hilarious. Damn, now I want some  Dara O Briain...

24 minutes ago, Raithe said:

One of our generic "mixed ridiculous short quiz/contest shows with a panel of comedians and minor-league celebrities who take no seriousness in any of it" programs...

We seem to do a lot of those for some reason...

And bless you for that...  I'm still sitting with a broad, stupid grin plastered on my face 10 minutes after watching that video 😂

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

27 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

borg.jpg.eaf3be44d114f5570e9932be7be664f7.jpg

Why would the Borg come to Florida???Like do they really want to assimilate Florida man?

• Haha 4
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

10 hours ago, Orogun01 said:

Why would the Borg come to Florida???Like do they really want to assimilate Florida man?

Who is assimilating who? Drunken Borg living in a single wide mobile home. Meth packets and beer cans all around. A cube in the driveway that doesn't run. The other cube was towed and impounded for unpaid tickets.

• Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Really clever SA advert about inter-racial dating and since I believe and support inter-racial dating especially  funny for me 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela