Last few posts:

12 hours ago, rjshae said:

when-you-do-your-own-research.jpeg

5 hours ago, teknoman2 said:

Go-right-then-left-then-dead-end.jpg

28 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5eb136175d7c7f7faf55a998e2306099.jpeg

• Haha 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'd have thought he'd have just recalled his time as a Marine.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

image.thumb.jpeg.a662264e3b4112fedf53ce56b3dce108.jpeg

• Haha 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

image.png.72330fd9763d6c028e6ab7f5717c7739.png

• Haha 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

1HB7pEeWpruq0CC54IQcXM9hj0gtowO8yCPTQVlpbrMZkkEgw6aHlSil0G3kPc8Kz3AwSYuWC-FB=s640-nd

• Haha 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

30 minutes ago, Raithe said:

Good trigger discipline.   Hm, wonder on how they view the M16 vs the AKs they use.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

12 minutes ago, Hurlsnot said:

Was the one on the far right an M16?

Might be an M4, actually.   Hah, also just noticed the dude dozing off.  Proof that even for Islamic jihadis, meetings are boring as ****.

Edited by Malcador

TIL new insults for rednecks who wanna get dropped off in Afghanistan with an assault rifle, 30 pack of Busch, eighteen hours of country music and a lifted pick-up. I have compiled them, and some oldies, for you here.
* Y'all Queda
* Midlife ISIS
* Gravy Seals
* Meal Team 6
* Lack Panthers
* Yeehawdis
* Irrational Guard
* Cosplaytriots
* Hogan's Zeroes
* Freedumb Fighters
* Traitor Tots

Edited by Raithe
  • Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

1 hour ago, Hurlsnot said:

Was the one on the far right an M16?

The first two are holding Chinese knock off‘s of the AK. The next guy and the second one over are holding an M4. Don’t know about the rest.

• Thanks 2

Thomas Sowell