Everything posted by alanschu
-
Pics of your games: Reloaded
If by Freespace you mean Freelancer, then yes FOr some stupid reason, Juan there was doing circles at cruise speed, so jags and I set up camp along it's path and shot him up as he flew past.
-
Obisidian Intelligence Test
My math teacher played that game with us in class. 2 people out of 30 got it right. Unfortunatly I was not one of them. Figured it out later though. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Woo, I figured out the pattern on my second try. Which is much, much, MUCH better than I did at jags' test.
-
Is it wrong to be selfish?
Someone's trying to be deep.
-
Problems with my pc
I remember seeing one of those 8" diskettes. Had a good laugh when I saw it.
-
BREAKING NEWS: NWN WRITING CONTEST WINNERS
It'd be an autobiography.
-
Problems with my pc
Well, the 5.25" were more flexible, but the 1.44 MB 3.5" diskettes are still very "floppy woppy," it's just they have a hard case around them now.
-
Problems with my pc
When did the 1.44 MB diskette not become a floppy?
-
What are you playing now....
- Favorite band of all time?
Mine is U2- BREAKING NEWS: NWN WRITING CONTEST WINNERS
Popularity means zip. It should go to the person who makes the best mod. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Do you live in the real world? Popularity is a huge part of any contest. You are wrong because "who makes the best mod" is subject to opinion. I would much rather be the most popular mod maker than the best modmaker...but the two tend to go hand in hand. Now the contest is only judging one small mod from each person, but you can bet that already being well known in the community will make it easier to get a higher opinion. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Which is exactly the problem. I suspect the concern is that he got votes based on his previous work, rather than the mod submitted.- What are you playing now....
Here's hoping!- What are you playing now....
Installing Doomsday. Doom doom doom doom.- NHL
I blame Belfour ) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ) EDIT: Oh yeah... w0000t!!!!- Adios Muchachos.
Oh noes he noticed the subliminal message! :ph34r:- Adios Muchachos.
I'm leaving for the Dominican in roughly 12 hours, and will be incommunicado for the next two weeks. Meta, pretend that I am constantly wows0ring your literary skills. Volo, pretend I'm digging up some info regarding Mark Messier to try to invalidate a point you are making. Jags and Bok....pretend I'm right there on your wing, covering you as you move in for the kill on those Mollys. Darque, pretend we're engaged in pointless chitchat. Hades, pretend I'm finding a way to scrutinize your posts. Kor, the rally cap will be with you....always. Keep the faith. Copper and Blue. Deraldin....you're a flames fan...be thankful I acknowledge your existence Everyone else, imagine that I'm relaxing some place similar to this: Later everyone. Allan- What are you playing now....
The MIT part is gold, especially when Barney gets asked to flip the switch at one point.- Oblivion First Impressions
THat's what I suspect. People have gone to great lengths to classify RPG games that they don't like as something other than an RPG. Roguelike is my favourite....wtf does that mean?- NWN2 DMing
Always depends on who you play with I suppose. I have never played a DM game though, just "standard" MP.- What are you playing now....
Enjoy!- Oblivion First Impressions
I find it's only bad if I cut corners by jumping.- NHL
My point is that your desire for him to be ROTY is influenced by the fact that he plays for your team.- For My Good Buddy, Taks
This is an incorrect statement. While Reagan did increase the national deficit because of his military spending to keep up in the arms race, he certainly didn't "screw up" the economy. Deficit != screwed up economy. Reagan's terms saw a substantial decrease in inflation, and economic growth higher than in the Carter-Ford eras (and also higher than the Bush-Clinton years) Here's an interesting graph as well. As a percentage of GDP, George W. Bush still hasn't reached Reagan's level of deficit spending.- For My Good Buddy, Taks
I think people would defend bush regardless of what he did. If he actually did raise or debt, then his praisers would probably praise him about being resolute on hating gays or something stupid. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm not a Bush defender. I have little opinion of him at all. I was pointing out the absurdity of your post.- For My Good Buddy, Taks
I think people would criticize Bush regardless of what he did. If he actually lowered the debt, then his critics would probably complain about him not aggressively pursuing Al-Qaeda or something stupid.- 24 survivor
I think it's the comic relief. - Favorite band of all time?