Wasteland 2 Kickstarted

Volourn: At the time of Interplay, I just played the games. I had no knowledge whatsoever about the dev teams and the companies behind them. I loved that Black Isle intro, that's as far as my insight stretches. And that Bard's Tale-remake never interested me. Please enlighten me.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Check out all the games Interplay published when Fargo owned/was the bsos there. It is proof that he is no perfectionist.  Thee xistence of BT remake is more proof that he is no perfectionist.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

BT remake was pretty cool, though

I also enjoyed The Bard's Tale "remake" (honestly, it's a completely different game).  It's a pretty fun tongue in cheek action game.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Of course it's a remake. It's called Bard's Tale.  Based on a previous game called Bard's Tale. It is a remake. It's also simply not very good. As far as action rpgs go, it's  rather bad.  The humour is hit or miss but usually a miss.

But, getting off track, the point is that Fargo is no perfectionist. And, I say that as I look forward to WL2 which looks really good.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Happy to report the 'revoke Steam key' functionality on the backer portal which was only enabled earlier today works well. I assume my boxed copies will have Steam keys that I can't trade in, so it's a pretty straightforward decision to redeem my digital copies with GOG instead.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

1 HOUR TO GO OH MY GOD.

By the way, you should check out ranger's center before playing, cause...

Activating the Backer Skill
As a backer, you can activate a unique skill in the game. This is our special thanks to all our backers. To do so, type in <...> when in dialog with Cpl. Solveig Sefors, the supply officer standing outside at Ranger Citadel. Thank you for your support!

• Like 1
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

GOG have generally always been slower at Steam with launches. Maybe by next year they'll be better at it, but anyone who wants to play right from minute 0 would want to go to Steam, I guess.

Or not! Steam has been down in these parts of Europe for like an hour now! :banghead:

EDIT: I turned this into something positive and have started planning my four-team party, using the manual. :)

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

1 HOUR TO GO OH MY GOD.

By the way, you should check out ranger's center before playing, cause...

Activating the Backer Skill

As a backer, you can activate a unique skill in the game. This is our special thanks to all our backers. To do so, type in <...> when in dialog with Cpl. Solveig Sefors, the supply officer standing outside at Ranger Citadel. Thank you for your support!

Starting my stream almost instantly when it downloads.

GOG have generally always been slower at Steam with launches. Maybe by next year they'll be better at it, but anyone who wants to play right from minute 0 would want to go to Steam, I guess.

In terms of being able to get the actual keys, both the Wasteland 2 and Torment backer sites have the GOG option live now (and have been live for a couple of days), and I've been able to redeem the key on GOG immediately. I imagine it's just the PoE backer site that's behind here (understandably so being a third party and all that).

No game download link yet obviously, but all the extra content is there under the item in my GOG library.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Downloading now too. Steam was making lotsa problems though. Hope it will download without any other troubles now.

From beta to full there is a 9gb download for me.

/Edit: Aaaand it stopped downloading. Oh well. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."