Amentep

Funny Posts - New and Improved with Same Great Taste

33921834_600115530356257_405676657581280

• Like 5

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

33990831_2095439544031836_37081795740062

• Like 2

"I care nothing for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it"

Abraham Lincoln

YH32B5R.jpg

• Like 4

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

your-thoughts-and-prayers.jpg

• Like 4

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

• Like 2

"Turned wrong way round, the relentless unforeseen was what we schoolchildren studied as 'History,' harmless history, where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable. The terror of the unforeseen is what the science of history hides, turning a disaster into an epic.”

-Philip Roth, The Plot Against America

"Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them."

-James Fallows

ca3.jpg

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

316.jpg

• Like 1

-Teknoman2-

33868366_2095797247307460_26800443455700

• Like 6

Lol that one raithe. Also, really shrewd on the part of the Atlanta Humane Society.

Edited by smjjames

Its been around since the 1990s in some form or fashion, never been proven true as far as I know (but its still amusing).

• Like 1

316.jpg

I can't shake the feeling that the "I can't wait to dig in" part is part of a joke I'm not getting.

Or... I dunno.

"Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever."

What is glass but tortured sand?
Never forget! '12.01.13.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

b35q069qia111.png

• Like 9

-Teknoman2-

I feel like he's playing a character, which makes this hilarious.

• Like 1

I feel like he's playing a character, which makes this hilarious.

I agree, that's hilarious and far from being painful to watch.

34120417_1358221104277333_75752276045846

• Like 7

Going by facebook, writing the name of anyone famous makes it profound.

"Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever."

What is glass but tortured sand?
Never forget! '12.01.13.

10906106_10152936958109376_6603216740451

• Like 8

"I care nothing for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it"

Abraham Lincoln

34201973_2098030093819156_48312132773735

• Like 2

-Teknoman2-

13335821_10153432440866082_6845943421338

• Like 5

I need to put that sign on my road!

Abraham Lincoln

33901260_1847392511990907_77074199290870

• Like 3

1 inch - Are you bloody kidding?

2 inch - I can't even hold it properly.

3 inch - Never been so unsatisfied in my life.

4 inch - I've had bigger.

5 inch - Good, but not enough!

6 inch - About right.

7 inch - Can't complain.

8 inch - So goddamn perfect.

9 inch - A bit much.

10 inch - It's hurting my insides.

11 inch - I can't take it anymore.

12 inch - I am absolutely f***ing destroyed!

::: And this is how I rate my subway sandwiches.