Was thinking that a future Update could be set around :
- Most of the Feedback you've received from the Community & how it is regarded by the Devs.
- "We've seen your concern about [X], here's what we think of your proposals".
- About [Y], we think you're right, here's what we intend to do to adress it".
- On [Z], we don't believe anything needs to be changed, here's why".
Just to share, where you're at, what is being regarded, Etc.
What are you thoughts on Community proposals, be it right or wrong.
I don't really know how difficult it would be to do this but, answering everyones concerns by hand on each individual Forum Threads,
seems unfeasible. Better off setting up a Stream or an Update & "globalize" All/Most of the informations you've gathered & what you can share.
Just my two-cents.
If I had to point most of the things being discussed :
- Pace of Combat / Spellcasting.
- Difficulty. (PoTD seems to be the most discussed around various Threads)
- Classes. (Paladins Order, Wizards, Shifter Subclass, Etc. What people wanna see changed)
- Resolve vs Strengh/Might. (Devs State on this)
- Anything Devs wanna brought on the table.
If it's possible to give us a sense of what is :
- A Priority at the moment.
- B & C priority, as far as you can think about it.
Edited by DexGames, 16 January 2018 - 11:22 AM.