Politics - Episode 9: The Lurking Fear

Rosbjerg

"Open racism violence towards white people, Black power, advocating black superiority, segregation from whites in schools, use of terrorism, purification of the white man's influence, blaming the white man for all their problems, black lives are worth more than others, etc etc. The list goes on and on."

[citation needed]

trying to look up the news and speeches i have read in the past, i have to admit im a bit conflicted.  i have to say i am wrong of what i have said about BLM.  BLM is about police brutality against blacks and problems with the legal system, full stop.   While reading old articles, i see the stuff i was talking about were written by people who used the publicity that BLM gathered to voice their own rhetiric.  so yes i was wrong, i admit it.  i do say though then is,  not BLM but the stupid violatile rhetoric is the problem.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25748/ 

so it seems its not all it seems to be, wtf did the police think it was a good idea to either arrest them or move thru the BLM activists to get to their area they are allowed to protest in?????????  did they really not think somethign was gonna happen? yes these people are pieces of **** but lets call a turd a turd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxECY1PXjiM

• Like 1

Sounds like some sort of tit-for-tat disagreement between McAuliffe and the cops in Charlottesville. Not sure if you're saying Brietbart is lying or who is lying here.

It's clear in the article democratic governor lied, not sure what is so hard to understand. On the other hand the lack of intellect on the left is not surprising anymore.

Gov. clearly wanted to score some points in the usual way the left do this, by fabricating a lie on their opponents. He didn't take into account that there are some decent people that will not be his puppets in the police force.

I don't exactly trust Brietbart and I find them to be as lowly as Fox News, but hey, to each of their own media bubbles, which is why I didn't look any further than the title.

I agree that Gov. McAuliffe is being an idiot and pretty blantantly was trying to score political points with previous comments too. He's term limited out, so, not sure why he'd bother trying to score political points.

Edited by smjjames

Assuming the cops aren't lying themselves anyway.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What would BLM burn instead of crosses, I wonder.

What I burn, blunts :)

Well weed does scare some white folk, so that could work.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Assuming the cops aren't lying themselves anyway.

What? No, everything on Breitbart is true. Silly libtard.

Okay, silly conservatard.

In all seriousness though, they started out as practically the mouthpiece for the Trump admin, but they've since more or less dropped Trump like a hot potato.

Edited by smjjames

"alt-left thugs" who battled the Nazis...     :-

20915294_10155661435735746_3073809041954

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

If I ever gave anyone the impression that I'm a cuckservative then I probably need to apologize. Maybe I should start colouring my posts as well. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

If I ever gave anyone the impression that I'm a cuckservative then I probably need to apologize. Maybe I should start colouring my posts as well. ;)

Oh, sorry. I usually see that as an insult from conservatives, not liberals using it in an ironic way.

Anyhow, oh hey, the left is not the only one to do witch hunts: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/346900-man-misidentified-as-charlottesville-driver-by-far-right-sites-in-hiding-report (not aimed at anybody in particular, except maybe Trump).

Oh, sorry. I usually see that as an insult from conservatives, not liberals using it in an ironic way.

Anyhow, oh hey, the left is not the only one to do witch hunts: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/346900-man-misidentified-as-charlottesville-driver-by-far-right-sites-in-hiding-report (not aimed at anybody in particular, except maybe Trump).

Nah, don't worry. It's just that Sharp_One loves the word libtard and he thinks Breitbart has only "flat fact" articles (in other words, no political spin to them). And unlike me, he's being serious about it. =)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

That article really makes Bannon out to be a economical hawk. Which I honestly have to agree with. America no doubt benefits from focusing on high level services, and moving manufacturing abroad. But the US really needs to ramp up with new industries. We're an nation in regression that is trying to spend down it's capital to reach something just short of social utopia. I haven't been following Bannon closely enough to have an opinion on whether his approach is even good or beneficial, but I think the US really needs to ramp some things up.

It's interesting to read his daggered disavowment of the alt-right. He seems laser focused on foreign policy with little regard to any domestic optics.

"Assuming the cops aren't lying themselves anyway.    "

What do the cops gain from lying? What does the governor gain form lying?

Well everyone in this is trying to CYA, so, everyone has a reason to be dishonest of sorts. That and its an interesting toss up between cops or a politician lying :lol: Edited by Malcador

Just out of laziness, how much of this is true?

I mean what I wrote. That using a dead person to justify your political agenda is despicable.

In which point during that sentence did I specifically mention the girl that died in the car accident?

I meant what I said as well and I stand by it: They(the left, you know...ALL of them, as a group) were most probably fed up with the actions of the alt right people, hitting them with a car like a bunch of savages, so THEY(left-liberal community...not the girl) thought that bringing down those statues will show the government of the U.S and its useless police department that what the alt right did that day, or better yet: what the alt right were ALLOWED to do, is intolerable. Both the police and the government could have stopped what happened at Charlottesville and they didn't. Are we clear now?

Edited by Pidesco
Language

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

And media ridiculed Trump when he asked if the Washington will be next, as always he was right:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/16/ending-white-supremacy-requires-erasure-washington-jefferson-says-antifa-supporter/

That's all ? Well damn, people better start being afraid now. At worst you'll end up with a discussion on it, and the founders of your nation tend to be a different entity than traitors to your country that are venerated by some for interesting reasons.