Elerond-with that info, would that mean that if Hillary becomes president, she would have to dissolve or do the same thing with the Clinton foundation and the other 5? organizations that are tied to it? With her already being caught getting campaign money that she wasn't supposed to, would that mean that then the electorals couldn't vote for neither Trump NOR Hillary then? Or would voting for Hillary also be doing the same violation as voting for Trump?

That is interesting question. Hillary resigned from her position on the foundation in 2015, but Bill and Chelsea still are board members in the foundation. Also I would like to know if foundation's non-profit corporation status factors in somehow. But as Bill was actually only able to found the foundation after his presidency ended I would guess that it could have caused problems for Hillary if she had won. 

Edited by Elerond
  • Like 1

OK, one more:

15036362_1195647380471127_16800587415220

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Lesser of three evils is the plan going forward then.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

When **** hits the fan just remember, 42% didn't even show up to vote.

When **** hits the fan just remember, all 50 states did have a second choice.

When **** hits the fan just remember, you picked the dumpster fire that burned brightest.

When **** hits the fan just remember, your vote probably didn't matter anyway.

When **** hits the fan just remember, Berlusconi 2.0 is your president elect.

When **** hits the fan just remember, it never stopped hitting the fan and you never noticed.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You gotta love that guy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wonder if he'll still get in twitter fights when he's officially in office?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

He'll bring new meaning to the expression "twitter war"

Heja Sverige!!

Don't blame me. I voted for Johnson.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Only with Rosie O'Donnell.

Just watch. Trudeau will say Rosie O'Donnell is a friend of his, and Trump will go nuts and try to annex Canada.

Heja Sverige!!

I wonder if he'll still get in twitter fights when he's officially in office?

Count on it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You have to hand it to him, he's the first troller in chief we've ever had. I seriously doubt he cares about the validity of these statements, he just does this as a tactic and to mess with the media. 

He seem to want to be Putin lite (lite because I don't see that he will ever carry similar respect). 

"Winning with grace."

Like the Dems/Hill shills are losing with grace?

btw, he's right. Who knows what the exact number is but no doubt there was a ridiculous amount of illegal immigrants voting in this election. With all this whining about how Hillary won the 'popular vote' and all these accusations of Trump cheating to win he has every right to point out that it is the Demos who cheat.

Also, HILARIOUS how people went crazy when Trump even HINTED at the mere possibility him not 100% acdepting the result if he lost.. and, everyone was saying he was delusional and that there was NO WAY NO HOW that thes e votes could be rigged... yet now all of assudden after Turmp won those same punks are saying he and Russia rigged them. HAHAHA.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You have to hand it to him, he's the first troller in chief we've ever had. I seriously doubt he cares about the validity of these statements, he just does this as a tactic and to mess with the media. 

He seem to want to be Putin lite (lite because I don't see that he will ever carry similar respect). 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Also, HILARIOUS how people went crazy when Trump even HINTED at the mere possibility him not 100% acdepting the result if he lost.

Can you imagine the vitriol if Trump were challenging the results in three states which all three needed to be overturned and the combined total was 90-100k votes? I know everyone here is possessed of personal integrity and would have called for a recount in such a case (well, a slight dig, but I do hope that's a true statement nonetheless). Yeah, Trump's a tool, but people in these parts are bat**** crazy and some of them have visceral hatred for the guy. Geez, get a grip.

However, I do have to admit that Romney's speech about Trump during the primary was pretty funny and a lot of it was spot on. Trump *did* condone torture and talk about targeting the families of terrorists, which I think most Americans, including probably the majority of his voters, would balk at doing. I just think most of supporters, even the die hard ones, didn't take all these comments seriously. Someone cited that as the dichotomy of this election where his supporters always assume he's being figurative and the press always assumes he's being literal. I just think he's a bit unhinged, but I still voted for him. I'd like the Clintons to be out of politics, at least the two older ones. Chelsea... we'll have to wait and see about her. Any nerd rage coming my way will only serve to nourish my soul. Anyhow, Romney's philippic against Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/mitt-romney-speech.html?_r=0

I feel cold as a razor blade,

tight as a tourniquet,

dry... as a funeral... drum... as it were...

Yeha.

And, also, as for 'proof' of illegal immigrants voting.   How about the fact that President of the United States ENCOURAGED them to vote illegally so Obama knew FULL WELL illegals vote.

Seriously, I know as a Kanadian that if a few million Amerikans came to my country and voted ILLEGALLY I would not be  a happy camper.Does that make me an anti Amerikan bigot?

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Can you imagine the vitriol if Trump were challenging the results in three states which all three needed to be overturned and the combined total was 90-100k votes? I know everyone here is possessed of personal integrity and would have called for a recount in such a case (well, a slight dig, but I do hope that's a true statement nonetheless). Yeah, Trump's a tool, but people in these parts are bat**** crazy and some of them have visceral hatred for the guy. Geez, get a grip.

However, I do have to admit that Romney's speech about Trump during the primary was pretty funny and a lot of it was spot on. Trump *did* condone torture and talk about targeting the families of terrorists, which I think most Americans, including probably the majority of his voters, would balk at doing. I just think most of supporters, even the die hard ones, didn't take all these comments seriously. Someone cited that as the dichotomy of this election where his supporters always assume he's being figurative and the press always assumes he's being literal. I just think he's a bit unhinged, but I still voted for him. I'd like the Clintons to be out of politics, at least the two older ones. Chelsea... we'll have to wait and see about her. Any nerd rage coming my way will only serve to nourish my soul. Anyhow, Romney's philippic against Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us/politics/mitt-romney-speech.html?_r=0

Yeha.

And, also, as for 'proof' of illegal immigrants voting.   How about the fact that President of the United States ENCOURAGED them to vote illegally so Obama knew FULL WELL illegals vote.

Seriously, I know as a Kanadian that if a few million Amerikans came to my country and voted ILLEGALLY I would not be  a happy camper.Does that make me an anti Amerikan bigot?

Guys its seems fatuous to keep objecting to the recount  now, I was watching an interview with Sanders and he said this is perfectly legal and the Republicans may ask for one in NC?

Lets get this recount over and done so we can move on to addressing other issues. I cant see even if Hilary wins these states how does this even change her standing in electoral colleges. She has already won the popular vote but Trump will still win the overall election

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela