The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

I care little to differentiate between people who personally want to get rid of "undesirables" and those who merely wish others would do that for them.

Agreed, the basket of deplorables are people too.

I never argued for the deportation of deplorables.

What would you want to do with them without turning the situation into a violent one?

Install economic policies that actually help with their living situation? Poor rural white people have been shat on by both parties for a long time; no wonder they're growing angry and desperate. Give them someone else than racist buffoons who upholds their interests and whom they can see as a credible representative of themselves, and maybe their support for racist buffoons will dwindle.

" 

" Trump: Tribune Of Poor White People   " 

Classic  :teehee:  :teehee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I care little to differentiate between people who personally want to get rid of "undesirables" and those who merely wish others would do that for them.

What would you want to do with them without turning the situation into a violent one?

Install economic policies that actually help with their living situation? Poor rural white people have been shat on by both parties for a long time; no wonder they're growing angry and desperate. Give them someone else than racist buffoons who upholds their interests and whom they can see as a credible representative of themselves, and maybe their support for racist buffoons will dwindle.

As the article say, there is no one else even if the author goes overboard with his policies being racist. Elect Hillary and let the cycle down the drain continues.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"He's a sexist pig idiot who's has a big mouth that would put most drunken uncles to shame and doesn't actually have a plan, just want you to rely on "I'm great so everything I do will be great!" while relying on people's insecurities to put him in the White House?"

Nobody respects women more than Trump. All those accusers are dirty liars; just look at them.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

As the article say, there is no one else even if the author goes overboard with his policies being racist. Elect Hillary and let the cycle down the drain continues.

Yeah, well, tough ****. You asked what I would do, not whom I'd vote for.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

"Favorite question where Hillary looked dumb had to be when she set Trump up for repeating his best answer from the last debate. Dude last time you brought up his tax returns he slaughtered you with it by turning it around, confessing to it and saying you had 30 years to produce legislature to prevent cheating and tax dodging from the rich and you didn't do it because your rich friends like that option. It was his best-received answer of the second debate. Why the HELL would you walk back into that trap a second time??"

30 years of experience.

btw, Did Hillary laugh at any 12 year old rape victims and claimed they 'asked for it' lately? I know she loves doing that kind of thing because she soooooooooooooo respects her fellow women. EVIL.

As for Trumps,"Nobody respects women more than I do." :D L0L Come on, buddy, you pretty much don't respect anybody. In fact,  if he was the ahrdcore 'say anything I wnat' guy he and his allies claim to be he should have used Clinton's words against her... just after she accused hium of being sexist because he is mean to women.. she listed  a few examples of him being mean in public and some of those examples were against men. That isn't proof of sexism. That is proof of assholeism.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

How not to be a petulant child:

10750837_G.jpg

• Like 6

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yeah, well, tough ****. You asked what I would do, not whom I'd vote for.

I was referring to the people mentioned in the article you linked.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And how will Trump stop this? Also, can always choose neither.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And how will Trump stop this? Also, can always choose neither.

Choosing neither will still elect either even if you have different priorities (libertanian/green) or no interest at all.

Trump is simply a sign of the times, because otherwise he would not have gathered support in the first place. Just like Obama was back in the day after the politics of Bush and his neocons. As for Trump, he wants to throw the illegals out, build the wall and focus on business that will (maybe) be in the economic interest of the mostly the white middle class, but effectively most americans despite their ethnic background. By having effective border control he will not only hinder the perpetual inflow of low-skilled labour undercutting the lower and middle class but also soften the demographic displacement which is a ticking timebomb if it isn't slowed down to sane levels.

But most importantly, the most paramount reason of them all still stands. I want you to listen very, very carefully: He is the kryptonite to SJWs and their salt and tears will refresh the tree of sanity.  

By If he fails in his goals, then atleast there was a chance to try.  

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

But most importantly, the most paramount reason of them all still stands. I want you to listen very, very carefully: He is the kryptonite to SJWs and their salt and tears will refresh the tree of sanity.  

Apparently you believe you're negotiating from a position of strength here.

If Trump fails, I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

How not to be a petulant child:

10750837_G.jpg

Bush the elder was a gentleman. I hope Obama is nicer than Bill: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html

The General Accounting Office, an investigative arm of Congress, said today that ''damage, theft, vandalism and pranks did occur in the White House complex'' in the presidential transition from Bill Clinton to George W. Bush. The agency put the cost at $13,000 to $14,000, including $4,850 to replace computer keyboards, many with damaged or missing W keys.
..Some of the damage, it said, was clearly intentional. Glue was smeared on desk drawers. Messages disparaging President Bush were left on signs and in telephone voice mail. A few of the messages used profane or obscene language.
Six White House employees told investigators that they had seen graffiti derogatory to Mr. Bush on the wall of a stall in a men's room. Other White House employees saw a sticker in a filing cabinet that said, ''Jail to the thief,'' implying that Mr. Bush had stolen the 2000 election. 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Having read the letter George HW Bush left for Bill Clinton it occurs to me that the quality of people we are elevating to the highest offices has fallen off somewhat of late. Oh there are still intelligent men and women of good character running for office. But they never seem to get past the Primaries these days. I guess that says something about us as a people. 

Well, don;t blame me, I'm not voting for this bulls--t. 

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Having read the letter George HW Bush left for Bill Clinton it occurs to me that the quality of people we are elevating to the highest offices has fallen off somewhat of late. Oh there are still intelligent men and women of good character running for office. But they never seem to get past the Primaries these days. I guess that says something about us as a people. 

well, as much as we suspect they is disliked by most obsidian boardies, am thinking that john mccain and bob dole is good folks even if you don't like their politics.  bernie sanders, while having failed to make it through the primaries, came closer to beating clinton than many expected, and while he is clear a different kinda cat from mccain or dole, he also seems like a man o' principles. 

perhaps this election will result in backlash 'gainst the clinton and trump kinda characters. dunno.

as for shady's fashion observations, when clinton came out for the debate, we thought she were, perhaps, auditioning to be the new colonel for kfc. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDIzMdpqadQ

unfortunately there is no extra-greasy on the kfc menu. woulda' been perfect.

HA! Good Fun! 

ps the above kfc commercial(s) caused us to break up with our most recent female companion.  not kidding.  found our self explaining to our lady friend why it were funny to use george hamilton in an extra-crispy commercial.  she were too young to get the joke.  eventually she were able to visualize mr. hamilton, but were only 'cause she had seen him on dancing with the stars?   made us feel like a cradle robber.

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

She's trying hard to get my vote

14708099_10100558549125508_9055515646400

I can appreciate that

Always knew the Killuminati were the real power brokers.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't, in good conscience, vote for either Trump of Hillary, I won't be able to look at myself in the mirror.  Jill Stein is several orders of magnitude further left than I am even remotely comfortable with.  That leaves Gary Johnson...

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hey guyz, did you guys see the pic with Hillary "Anti Pervert" Clinton salivating over another women's breasts? LMAO

WOMEN ARE NOT A PIECE OF MEAT FUTURE MRS. PRESIDENT.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't know, some of the past presidents were pretty sleazy, and/or broke the law a lot.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Well, I voted.

Glad it's over. 

I do kinda miss it already though.

Well done  :thumbsup:

Who did you vote for?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well, I voted.

Glad it's over. 

I do kinda miss it already though.

You picked one of those two idiots?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Choosing neither will still elect either even if you have different priorities (libertanian/green) or no interest at all.

Trump is simply a sign of the times, because otherwise he would not have gathered support in the first place. Just like Obama was back in the day after the politics of Bush and his neocons. As for Trump, he wants to throw the illegals out, build the wall and focus on business that will (maybe) be in the economic interest of the mostly the white middle class, but effectively most americans despite their ethnic background. By having effective border control he will not only hinder the perpetual inflow of low-skilled labour undercutting the lower and middle class but also soften the demographic displacement which is a ticking timebomb if it isn't slowed down to sane levels.

By If he fails in his goals, then atleast there was a chance to try.

Your choice is a positive thing, though, or it should be. Interesting to see the transition as farms, for example, go from Nicaraguans to Real Americans and in other areas foreign labour is used. Not quite sure how much of the middle class is being cut by TFWs, but I'm sure there's studies done. As for the SJWs, I assume those are still the original meaning of people whining on the Internet and not much else, rather than people actually concerned by social justice - but in any case, that's a really worthless reason to root for someone. Given the most ardent opposition to SJWs are people whose sheets are in the laundry that day, it seems.
  • Like 1

IIRC Shady was voting for Stein or Johnson.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands