RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

looks cool, 2 things I noticed

1) that 'katana' have sounds like lightsabre

2) walking on metal floor have very similar sound as some other game I now cant remember, maybe Unreal? cant tell exactly but i know that sound too well :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

The Talos Princliple 2 is going to happen

https://twitter.com/DamirDurovic/status/733609454529347588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

My reaction:

vDNZM1D.gif

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

A look inside the Mass Effect theme park ride.

Now open at the Great America park near San Fran.

I don't need to look. I bet the ending feels shoehorned in and uninspired. :p

Casey Hudson and Mac Walters are waiting for you when you exit the ride to kick you in the nuts.

• Like 5

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Casey Hudson and Mac Walters are waiting for you when you exit the ride to kick you in the nuts.

Jake-Gyllenhall-Point-and-Laugh-Nightcra

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

3064044-genre2.jpg

I'm loving this. "Creating an action shooter, as opposed to all the non-action shooters and/or non-action RPGs that we tots made in the past 10 years, is really lucrative! Just look at the graph, IT DOESN't LIE!" Somebody should go to EA execs and tell them to create an action sports RPG shooter with racing strategy and sim elements which includes casual fighting. Now THAT'S a potential market killer, innit?

• Like 2

as if Bio's games weren't action games already

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Thought she gave up on him the first one. Should replay them sometime, even if the setting's too out there for me, sometimes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm glad they're making a third one, although I really liked the ending of the first one and thought continuing the series was unnecessary and actually undermined the idea.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 3

still looks like mobile game, meh

• Like 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Graphics are nice, but gameplay is probably exactly the same as in other titles of this genre.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

A bit lacking in subtlety.

Sigh. What companies spend their money on

I have mixed feelings. I see what they are trying to show, but all I also see is people with artifical limbs- and shouldn't that be a good thing or something? After all, they don't show *why* the people have these limbs. So they might as well be victims of bombings or whatever... you get the point. The trailer is failing in delivering "the why", imo.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Is that the game I thought looks really cool until they said it's actually an MMO and so I promptly forgot it exists?

It's not an MMO, that's for sure. it's a mix of DayZ and Warface.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.