Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

Realized that I've been forgetting to make pictures of my BGEE game.  Now I'm nearing the end and I have nothing to show.

So without further ado, my PC:

bg4-2m69hh7-e1455889783901.png

The infamous Double Rasaad glitch - if I put Rasaad 1 in my group and forced him to kill Rasaad 2 and take his boots, did I murder-hobo or kill an evil doppleganger?

bg2-1k8al3c-e1455889760783.png

Visit Werewolf isle!

bg1-12kr7qn-e1455889747729.png

Visit Durlag's Tower!

bg3-19uyzkz-e1455889771211.png

Kill a cult in Ulgoth's Beard because you recovered a dagger in Durlag's Tower!

bg7-23yrg5h-e1455890474894.png

Visit an Island of Trapped Sorcerers and Magicians!

bg5-25u691w-e1455889794960.png

And fight them for a cloak!*

bg6-1pd3y24-e1455889806469.png

*Not the actual combat strategy used in the game - I realized I had no "action" screenshots and went back and started a fight.

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The infamous Double Rasaad glitch - if I put Rasaad 1 in my group and forced him to kill Rasaad 2 and take his boots, did I murder-hobo or kill an evil doppleganger?

People are going to start associating "murder-hobo" with "Amentep" pretty soon here...in fact, I already do. :p

P.S. I did not realize "Simone" was (predominantly) a woman's name, which it apparently is. How about that?

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

People are going to start associating "murder-hobo" with "Amentep" pretty soon here...in fact, I already do. tongue.png

P.S. i did not realize "Simone" was (predominantly) a woman's name, which it apparently is. How about that?

See, my post had educational content AND murder-hobo references! :p

Simone is the French feminine form of Simon (itself a translation of the Hebrew "Simeon"); I think it spread from there as Simon/Simone but as I understand it in Italy and I think some Balkan states(?), it is Simone/Simona.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Come now! We all know the best scene in any Zork:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=want+some+rye%3f+course+ya+do&qpvt=want+some+rye%3f+course+ya+do&view=detail&mid=0660DEF6C787484CD2E40660DEF6C787484CD2E4&FORM=VRDGAR

My wife has come to loathe that phrase. I take every opportunity to say it. My favorite was when someone gave us a choice of Rye or Bourbon. Yeah, I'm that silly!

• Like 1

bother?

This game is so cheerful...

2016-02-20_00001_zps0xipqslz.jpg

In Dying Light: The Following, you get these mini missions (you basically pick up little notes from a board) where you're tasked with finding missing people. This particular person was not in the best of shape. I'm so glad they decided to give the rope realistic physics and the girl's body ragdoll physics.. :(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was like, she looks more or less fine to me...knees a little red, but as far as zombie apocalypses go...and then I saw the rope. :facepalm:

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

That elfroot has some strange effects on the mind.

ScreenshotWin32_0022_Final.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Realized that I've been forgetting to make pictures of my BGEE game.  Now I'm nearing the end and I have nothing to show.

So without further ado, my PC:

(lotta pictures edited out 'cause we ain't a complete arse)

*Not the actual combat strategy used in the game - I realized I had no "action" screenshots and went back and started a fight.

while thinking o' the siege o' dragonspear expansion, we loaded up bg:ee and looked for our last save.  82 days in and it appears as if we are about to enter the ducal palace for the big brouhaha with sarevok, but is as if somebody else played the save, 'cause we recall almost nothing.  82 days means we invested many hours, but is all... fuzzy.  the journal is a mess, so am not even certain if we did totsc.  our party is all max level, but you can do that easy w/o totsc.

am likely gonna try and finish bg, but is just so strange that we recall so very little.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Can wild mage chunk herself while casting?

She can kill herself, don't know if it actually chunked her, but a wild surge led to some random damaging effect that killed her during a fight more than once.

while thinking o' the siege o' dragonspear expansion, we loaded up bg:ee and looked for our last save.  82 days in and it appears as if we are about to enter the ducal palace for the big brouhaha with sarevok, but is as if somebody else played the save, 'cause we recall almost nothing.  82 days means we invested many hours, but is all... fuzzy.  the journal is a mess, so am not even certain if we did totsc.  our party is all max level, but you can do that easy w/o totsc.

am likely gonna try and finish bg, but is just so strange that we recall so very little.

HA! Good Fun!

I'm pretty much like that whenever I stop and then pick back up a game.

People know I think Fo4 is a big load of boring crap, but GOD DAMN. I really totally wouldn't mind New Vegas in Fo4 engine with a few tweaks.

9034-1-1453850136.jpg

9034-1-1453847563.jpg

9034-0-1453838202.png

• Like 4

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I really need to figure out a better format to get better pics on here. Anyhow, my Pale Elf PC with custom portrait courtesy of Sylph_14 and a Male Human thief adventurer with a custom portrait courtesy of thayllan. I'm not sure thayllan actually did the artwork for the human, but Sylph was definitely the artist behind the female one.

post-159510-0-12743200-1456380490_thumb.jpg

bother?