What's on the idiot box?

Blarghagh

About halfway through Daredevil s2. Punisher's casting was perfect.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I am currently watching season 3 of The 100. Can't help it... the political plot is stupid as hell. The idea behind it is ok, but I can't believe the "skaikru" people are so dumb not to see that killing hundreds of the grounders will not make all of them their enemies... and the grounders are way more in numbers (there are 12 clans). Every time this new chancellor makes a  decision I can't stop shaking my head because it's so, so damn unbelievable stupid. Urg, after the much better season 2, this one is a huge letdown so far.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Kingpin gets his name!

Edit: Ok finished season 2. A lot of good stuff, but I felt like it didn't flow as well as season one. Punisher's costume reveal was nice, but Elektra's kinda fell flat because it looks nothing like her comic outfit. Setup for next season was good. Here's hoping Bullseye shows up.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

Went through the first 8 eps. Really liking Punisher and Elektra characterizations.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

There's already a campaign for Bernthal to get an emmy

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

Was enjoying the latest episode of Elementary, especially Sherlock's line about being bitten by a radioactive detective, right up until the end when Watson did something so out of character that it completely took me out of the show. I think I might take a break from the show for a while.

Free games updated 3/4/21

I'm caught up on Better Call Saul now. I honestly like it better than Breaking Bad so far - hope that continues.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Was enjoying the latest episode of Elementary, especially Sherlock's line about being bitten by a radioactive detective, right up until the end when Watson did something so out of character that it completely took me out of the show. I think I might take a break from the show for a while.

She was forced to snap Zod's neck, innocent people were in danger. 

I was thinking she did it to find out for sure if his father had someone killed. I enjoyed it, I like devious, untruthful Joan. 

Also her black skirt, white tie outfit looked really good. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Lucifer.

His reactions to the priest, and then his end rant to God at the end of the episode...

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Lucifer.

His reactions to the priest, and then his end rant to God at the end of the episode...

Some people in SA complained that this series was mocking Christianity so the cable channel had to move the show later :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Not sure what to think of that Lucifer show. On one hand I like the idea and stuff, on the other hand some episodes felt really mediocre / boring so far. Also I am not sure if I like the main dude with his "tell me yor desair" *weird face thing*

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Anothee good epsiode of SG. And, look at that, 3rd strAIght epsiode they knocked off the SJW Nazi sexism bullcrap and stuck with entertaining and the show is on a row. IMAGINE THAT. It was so good I even chekced out The Flash because of the episode.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Since Nonek has gotten caught up in the joy of B5, and there are a few other fans around...

Just in case anyone might be interested:

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books   CNN DOCUMENTS BABYLON 5

Disc 1: Uncut interviews with cast members while the series was in production for seasons one, two and five (includes optional video footnotes). Like you are sitting beside the CNN interviewer for all the chitchat between bouts of "serious" Q&A.

Disc 2: Uncensored on-set footage from the production of four episodes, featuring take after take of filming and the bustle of the set between shoots (includes optional beat-by-beat audio tour). Like hanging out on the set with the cast and crew.

Disc 3: "Ivanova" and "Garibaldi" look back on CNN's visits with twenty years of hindsight, and gossip about life on the B5 set (featuring picture-in-picture video to showcase commentators and the footage they're watching).

5 HOURS OF CONTENT
3 hours of never-before-released video material and 2 hours of bonus content

5 UNIQUE ENCOUNTERS
Encounter #1: Behind the Scenes
Encounter #2: Behind the Scenes with Tour Guide Jason Davis (bonus)
Encounter #3: Complete Interviews
Encounter #4: Complete Interviews with Video Footnotes (bonus)
Encounter #5: 20 Years Later – A picture-in-picture look back with Jerry Doyle and Claudia Christian

• Like 2

This season of Vikings sucks;

You probably not watching the English version....do you find you are not understanding what the characters say to each other ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

This season of Vikings sucks;

I'm enjoying Bjorn and Rollo's plotlines, but Ragnar turing into a drug addled mess is bothering me. The chinese character just comes off as trying to force diversity into the show as her presence makes no sense. They are doing some good buildup to the Great Heathen Army, giving Ubbe and Ivar some development and introducing Halfdan.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Houdini and Doyle

A quirky little mini-series number, fictionalised account of Harry Houdini and Arthur Conan Doyle's antagonistic friendship as they explored inexplicable mysteries together. Houdini in his attempts to disprove psychics and related flim-flammery while Doyle struggled to find the supernatural and see how science could explore the boundaries of what we don't know.

Stephen Mangan as Doyle, and Michael Weston as Houdini with a pretty good supporting cast.