Update 91: Closing in on March 26th!

Oh god, I still didnt decide if steam or gog damn it

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Was hoping to pre download well before next week lol yeah I know wishful thinking hopefully there will be a pre download going to be at my moms house so internet will be slow. Have not had slow internet in years going to be weird having a slow connection.

Yay! You guys are closing in on the 26th and I'm closing in on my bar exam on the 31st. Good luck to both us tongue.png.

A shame you have to take the bar mere days after Obsidian raises it. 6_u

(Seriously, though... good luck! 8D)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

BAdler-

Do you know when they plan on releasing the other seven-ish minutes of the documentary preview?

Not sure. We have discussed a few different options. Likely sometime next week, though.

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place, but I was just wondering, did the backer survey have a section where we confirmed the distribution platform for digital purchases? I filled it in ages ago and don't remember now. I don't recall picking either steam or gog, and I have seen nothing else since.

Will we get to choose when we redeem the key via the product page in our profiles?

Thanks in advance

You will get to choose the platform you want to redeem on when we release the keys the week of launch. So, no fear, you can still choose either platform.

• Like 2

Will the physical goods be sent out with enough time in advance so that they arrive as close as possible to the 26th?

For Europe and everything this side of the pond I assume Paradox will take care of that?

It is looking like everything will be shipped pretty close to release day for folks in the U.S.. International deliveries may be a couple of weeks after release, unfortunately. Once we receive confirmation of delivery from Paradox we will let you guys know.

It was suprising at first announce and still is... because Its really happening ;(

Edited by ruzen

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

I was on the fence about Seven Dragon Saga, but if Obsidian tells me to back it, I will back it hard. 

Thanks for updating. Can't wait to play solitaire with Pillars of Eternity playing cards while wearing an Obsidian t-shirt. I always knew I'd be cool someday. 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Will the physical goods be sent out with enough time in advance so that they arrive as close as possible to the 26th?

For Europe and everything this side of the pond I assume Paradox will take care of that?

It is looking like everything will be shipped pretty close to release day for folks in the U.S.. International deliveries may be a couple of weeks after release, unfortunately. Once we receive confirmation of delivery from Paradox we will let you guys know.

Will there be package tracking?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Cheers!

I guess I can take that short vacation around the Easter holidays without having to worry about the CE being dropped at my doorstep then.

Edited by relax_your_axe

I was on the fence about Seven Dragon Saga, but if Obsidian tells me to back it, I will back it hard. 

Thanks for updating. Can't wait to play solitaire with Pillars of Eternity playing cards while wearing an Obsidian t-shirt. I always knew I'd be cool someday. 

I love the KS Dev Lovefests, but neither have the money or the will do contribute to all of them. 

too large of a post..nevermind

Edited by Azmodiuz

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

There is no visual ingame concept either shown on the kickstarter.

What do you mean?  There's a video showing (very early) gameplay

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

This is really disappointing, I thought the reason for sending the game out without the game disk was so that we would get the game pretty much on time, I live in the uk and was expecting all but the game disks to arrive around the 26th. Now its a few weeks after, then the game disks a few weeks later, hasn't someone already stated the all the physical aspects of the rewards are complete, is this not true?

• Like 7