NFL 2015 Season

Gromnir

It's true, the AFC West has gone bananas. As has the weather. Right now it's raining heavily and windy, which I can only assume heralds the One-Eyed Messiah. If a dark spirit enters my room later tonight, my soul is available for the low price of seven consecutive wins to finish the year. 

All Stop. On Screen.

how did the bengals lose to the texans

how

and in a horrible game, too. at the very least, I'd understand it if both teams had looked competent offensively, but no

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Not really. They lose because their offense is 100% based on Romo - espicially sicne they threw away Murray. yeah, Murray isn't having the best scene but that is b/c the coach there  seems to throw things at random in the playbook. At least Murray has played better of late. DAL should have just paid him the couple mil he wanted instead of being greedy.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Colin Kaepernick placed on IR. 

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Place-Colin-Kaepernick-on-Injured-Reserve-Promote-Dylan-Thompson-to-Active-Roster/c0e8eac5-a70b-4c93-b720-380c6451a107

Reporters trying to determine if it was from a sprained or twisted ego. Sources say it was definitely stemming from acute butthurt.

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Possibly contributing was the torn labrum in his shoulder that he's getting surgery for ...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

L0L  Make fun of Kap all you want but this 100% on the 49ers. What a joke of a franchise... LMAO  From sure fire multi SB champions to  joke franchise. EMBARASSING. And, it ALL started when  they threw Smith in the trash for this jabroni. And, all of you laughed when I called the 49ers out for that decision. I was right. You were wrong. As per usual.

I hear also btw that once again an NFL team is trying to screw a player out of their contract by  stupid legalities because of evilness and the NFLPA will let it happen because theya re garbage. He gets crippled on their behalf yet he will gets crewed. I know if I got injured at my job on the job I would get a payout. LMAO

• Like 1

Yeah, I was being cavalier about Kap.

But Harbaugh made a good call when he made the switch from Alex Smith. It's York and Baalke plotting against Harbaugh that started the whole mess though.

The organization has been a joke as of late and it starts with Jed York.

*edit* So apparantly, by being placed on IR, Kap loses his $125,000 per game bonus --which pro-rates to losing out on $875,000. What a scumbag franchise if this was them being vindictive cheapskates.

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"But Harbaugh made a good call when he made the switch from Alex Smith."

No, he made a bad call. You also notice the players didn't have any issue with him prior to that decision. Nobody will likely admit it but that's where it started.  He chose the wrong QB. PERIOD.

And, yup, I'm never been a big Kap fan, but SF are acting like douchebags. The sad aprt is the NFLPA allows it. I mean if he is actually injured he got crippled working for them. EVIL.

Tony Romo is back and the Cowboys actually won a game.  :o

At 3-7 it might be too late to salvage the season.  On the other hand, with how terrible the NFC Least is, they're only 2 losses behind the division leading Giants, so you never know.  If nothing else, it was nice to see a team that can actually do things on offense again.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They definitely have a chance considing how many games Giants love to lose late. L0L Giants have a so-so record but they have the makings of a great team.

\Still say Romo should be MVP. :)

I wasn't sure about this back at the beginning of the season but now I am. The Buccaneers did the right thing taking Winston over Mariota.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I wasn't sure about this back at the beginning of the season but now I am. The Buccaneers did the right thing taking Winston over Mariota.

hmmm

am not sure the game against the imploding eagles should convince you that winston were the better choice. statistically, winston and mariotta is hardly having fantastic years, but mariotta has a slight edge.

also, the tb organization is gonna be holding its collective breath for at least a couple o' years hoping that winston's off-the-field antics at fsu do not reemerge in tampa. steal crab legs and make stoopid tweets were almost comical, but the 10k damage to an apartment building resulting from a bb gun battle and the rape allegations (allegations that the university and local cops made difficult to investigate) is stuff that we have difficulty writing off as collegian immaturity.  get through at least one off-season w/o incident before you start to breathe easier.

oh, and rookie seasons for qbs are extreme misleading.  is more than a few rookie qbs who has had scintillating freshman nfl campaigns followed by forgettable careers.  converse, some all-time greats has had poor introductions to the nfl.  we would need wait til end of sophomore campaign to make any kinda comparison 'tween mariotta and winston and have confidence in doing so.  

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Complaining about shoddy refereeing is nothing new and blown calls have been happening since the beginning of officiated sports, but this year has been absolutely brutal and last night might just take the cake.  I'm not a fan of either team, so I had no stake in the outcome, but damn that was a shockingly bad job of officiating. 

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Blow-out Thursday in effect. Hopefully Bears/Packers will take four quarters to finish. 

the bears v. packers were the close game on thanksgiving... and the bears won?

did anybody notice if perhaps cutler were sporting a van dyke?

HA! Good Fun!

ps happy thanksgiving

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Packers home games just ain't what they used to be.

Packers home games just ain't what they used to be.

the packers, like many teams, is playing injured.  so what?  well, the thing is that the cba has resulted in a rather considerable drop in practice days/hours.  for 12 year vets who has been on the same team and in the same system, reduced practices is no biggie.  the lack o' practice time becomes most obvious on teams that is playing many backups and rookies.  as bad as the officiating has been this year, the nfl product as a whole has been even more disappointing.  lack o' practices is, we believe, the most serious cause o' bad football in 2015.  packers home games ain't what they once were 'cause the packers aren't what they once were. teams like packers, teams with numerous injuries, is playing ugly, even when they manage to win.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

The Dallas Cowboys' 2015 season summarized in one gif:

RFSgkaw.gif

Me during the Dallas Cowboys' 2015 season:

851f9b4f69d3b9b8f5d7bdafe9a27ebf.gif

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸