What's on the idiot box... Part 3

Rosbjerg

Oh if anyone has been getting into the fantastical silliness of Scorpion, this might be entertaining reading:

Another Story of a Fake Brilliant Inventor

The Mythical and almost Certainly Made up Legend  Continues to Grow

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Oh if anyone has been getting into the fantastical silliness of Scorpion, this might be entertaining reading:

Another Story of a Fake Brilliant Inventor

The Mythical and almost Certainly Made up Legend  Continues to Grow

I saw the Ocean's 11 episode, the show is not at all as super cereal as it was promoted to be. Funny and wacky, at least. 

All Stop. On Screen.

The Flash

The second episode was better than the first imo. The bad guy was pretty cool but I find it interesting/convenient that so far, the bad guy dieds every episode.

The Walking Dead

I got into this party 3 years late but caught up on Netflix and now watching live. Ive very much enjoyed the two episodes this season.

American Horror Story: Freakshow

Dig it. Has a nice creepy vibe this season. That clown is terrifying.

If you're not watching SHIELD, you're missing hot girls with sticks.

I thought you were going to say " you missing hot chicks with sticks " :lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It's not on TV anymore, but I've been watching, 'HBO's Spawn the Animated Series' on youtube.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

The Flash

The second episode was better than the first imo. The bad guy was pretty cool but I find it interesting/convenient that so far, the bad guy dieds every episode.

3rd episode they remark about how lucky they are all the evil metahumans have died since prison can't hold them, then start refitting the particle accellerator as a makeshift superprison.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Flash

3rd episode they remark about how lucky they are all the evil metahumans have died since prison can't hold them, then start refitting the particle accellerator as a makeshift superprison.

RAAAAaaaaRrRgggRGrg, I keep forgetting to set my DVR because Flash conflicts with a couple other things recording. Ill catch up tonight.

The Flash

RAAAAaaaaRrRgggRGrg, I keep forgetting to set my DVR because Flash conflicts with a couple other things recording. Ill catch up tonight.

Some great emotion out of Caitlin this episode, the girl in lab ... I am much more invested in her character. Rocks that skirt like nobody's business, too. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Just caught episode 3 of The Flash.

Maybe it's because you see more of Barry's dad in this one, but it suddenly clicked on why I recognise him. He played Barry Allen in the old 1990's series of The Flash. Nice little touch there.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just caught episode 3 of The Flash.

Maybe it's because you see more of Barry's dad in this one, but it suddenly clicked on why I recognise him. He played Barry Allen in the old 1990's series of The Flash. Nice little touch there.

I believe the actress that played the Star Labs scientist in that series has a role either recurrig later, or as a one off. Not sure.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Flash

Some great emotion out of Caitlin this episode, the girl in lab ... I am much more invested in her character. Rocks that skirt like nobody's business, too. 

Caught up with ep3 and each is stronger than the previous episode imo.

I kept waiting for him to hoover up the bad guy by spinning his arm super fast or something like that. :lol:

The lab girl is growing on me too. Reminds me of Emma Watson for some reason.

Must. Remember. To. Watch. Tonight.

If you're not watching SHIELD, you're missing hot girls with sticks.

4173249-4172729-mockingbird01_zps9gfnqv9

Hell yes Mockingbird. You went full badass.

Now if only Taskmaster would show up...

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Will Squirrel Girl ever be in?

FOX has the rights, so unfortunately no.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Taskmaster is perfect for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., totally crossing my fingers for him to show up in a significant role.

Also: I'm glad someone urged me to get back to Parks and Recreation, I didn't like the first season so I didn't stick around but it actually becomes really good afterwards so now I feel bad that I missed all of it and happy that I have so much to catch up on.

Also, I may be in love with Rashida Jones.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 1

Taskmaster is perfect for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., totally crossing my fingers for him to show up in a significant role.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Deadpool/Taskmaster episode, even though it is pretty unlikely.

tumblr_m91ad267f41qjwqkvo1_400.jpg

You can always hope though.

Also: I'm glad someone urged me to get back to Parks and Recreation, I didn't like the first season so I didn't stick around but it actually becomes really good afterwards so now I feel bad that I missed all of it and happy that I have so much to catch up on.

Also, I may be in love with Rashida Jones.

She is quite nice. And seeing Star-Lord as Andy Dwyer ... amazing transformation.  

All Stop. On Screen.

Will Squirrel Girl ever be in?

FOX has the rights, so unfortunately no.

I don't think so. She doesn't have any connections to the X-Books except for the odd appearance in Deadpool and being a mutant. Marvel recently filed a bunch of trademarks regarding her, which many sites say they generally only do when a character is about to be used in a major way in cartoons, movies, etc, leading to speculation she's going to be in the upcoming Jessica Jones Netflix show.

I think Marvel should just do a Great Lakes Avengers cartoon.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Watched the last episode of Boardwalk Empires and now I am sad.

Yeah same, I loved the whole series  and it was one my favourite series of all time. But I think it ended without enough closure about what happened to several main characters?

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah same, I loved the whole series and it was one my favourite series of all time. But I think it ended without enough closure about what happened to several main characters?

Nucky is a fictional character but I know what happens to most of the others as they were real gangsters, politicians or whatever.

I think the last episode was actually the weakest of season 5.

Yeah same, I loved the whole series and it was one my favourite series of all time. But I think it ended without enough closure about what happened to several main characters?

Nucky is a fictional character but I know what happens to most of the others as they were real gangsters, politicians or whatever.

I think the last episode was actually the weakest of season 5.

I agree, it was the weakest

But end of the day what an amazing series. HBO are geniuses, I look forward to the next thing from them

John Milton