Nothing on sale yet that I am remotely interested in. The whole Team thing seems pretty stupid. The winning team is rewarded with extra cards, making it easier to craft more badges, granting more tokens that gives bonus score... those who get tem change tokens will use it to go to the winning team. Seems like a recipe for making a no contest.

Meh.

Steam had one fun summer sale and that was a few years ago when you actually had to achieve stuff in-game. Since then the "stuff to do" was just meh.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Melky, you're missing the whole point of the "Team" thing

Step 1) Suckers buy more cards to craft badges to help their team "win"

Step 2) Demand drives prices of cards up

Step 3) Keyrock puts up cards he hadn't bother to sell before up for sale 

Step 4) ???

Step 5) Profit

:dancing:

I've sold more card in the past 24 hours than in the previous month.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

AoE2HD might be on a daily sale on Steam for $5, but Amazon are selling it for half that. Note the description implies it's just the expansion, but it includes the base game - this may be a pricing error, but I've verified it works myself as of 5 minutes ago.

Might want to check to comments on OzBargain to see the latest status if it is indeed an error.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Well...that sucks. I bought it and the expansion for three times that. Oh well.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm finding this Steam sale strangely lacklustre.

Best Steam sale is always the first one.

Btw. I still have a copy of KotOR2, Alan Wake, Portal and Deus Ex: GotY. Let me know if someone is interested in. (Only for regular forum members).

• Like 1

Btw. I still have a copy of KotOR2, Alan Wake, Portal and Deus Ex: GotY. Let me know if someone is interested in. (Only for regular forum members).

Can I have KotOR2, I've never played those RPG before :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Can I have KotOR2, I've never played those RPG before :)

Sure.

• Like 1

Yep: by the fourth or fifth, you've got most of the games you really actually wanted, and plenty of games you now belatedly realize you didn't that were a waste of money (for you), so now you're much more careful about what you buy. I've bought one or two games each sale for for the last...two, three years? I bought a bunch in the first ever huge Steam sale, then a bunch more in the next, and then some more for the third, and by the fourth, I realized that it's basically a scam if you don't reign yourself in and only buy the games you *really* are going to play. :)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.