RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Epic performance!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I was looking forward to that cancelled pirate rpg set in the Pirates of the Caribbean world.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Raven's Cry is an upcoming pirate arrpeegee, but there's next to no information about it.

It will probably not be very good, considering the studio had lost almost all their employees to CD Projekt.

Edited by HoonDing
  • Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Well, there's the upcoming Raven's Cry, that pirate RPG from the folks that made the ****ty Two Worlds games, assuming that's still happening (I haven't heard a peep about that game in the longest time).

Edit:  Ninja'd  :ninja:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well, there's the upcoming Raven's Cry, that pirate RPG from the folks that made the ****ty Two Worlds games, assuming that's still happening (I haven't heard a peep about that game in the longest time).

Edit:  Ninja'd  :ninja:

I enjoyed the Two Worlds RPG, I liked there take on creating your own spells and potions. I thought the spell creation was something unique.

I didn't like there laziness in some of there monsters, for example Ostriches and Baboons that automatically attacked you in the African theme continent which was the first one that you appeared on

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I have been playing LoL since after the beta and I have rarely had an experience with that level of toxicity. Anyways as a veteran of the game my advice is to use the mute button, it will make your games much better.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

That makes sense, I am surprised it took them so long to act against players who make offensive comments.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If you make it down to the fourth paragraph you will notice that they have always taken some action.

I'm not one that believes in tribunal system, if you don't know by now that you aren't suppose to make racist or homophobic comments online  I doubt some kind of player based court is really going to change that behaviour. Banning is the right strategy, this type of punitive step will get the message across

John Milton 

I'm not one that believes in tribunal system, if you don't know by now that you aren't suppose to make racist or homophobic comments online  I doubt some kind of player based court is really going to change that behaviour. Banning is the right strategy, this type of punitive step will get the message across

Whether or not BruceVC approves of a tribunal system is immaterial. Riot has been taking action against offensive comments and that was the point of your post that I was refuting.

You do realize the people who make those kind of comments are mostly kids, not even teenagers mind you.

No I didn't realize that, its probably better then because they should be more resilient to a permanent banning. They have loads of time to find other games

John Milton 

Well that may be ok for you, but I doubt it's what riot wants. If it was, toxic behavior would have been dealt with in Season 1. Riot wants to rehabilitate toxic players, ie. they want to keep them playing their game.

Well that may be ok for you, but I doubt it's what riot wants. If it was, toxic behavior would have been dealt with in Season 1. Riot wants to rehabilitate toxic players, ie. they want to keep them playing their game.

But the article clearly states that some players are beyond redemption and will be permanently banned by Riot, so I suppose it depends on the actions of some players

John Milton 

I would think that Riot is probably more willing to permanently ban teenagers, who don't have money to pay for Riot and with their behavior cause risk that Riot's paying customers to lose interest in the game. Especially now when they have tens of millions of players, meaning that even liberal ban hammer don't make visible dent in their player numbers

I would think that Riot is probably more willing to permanently ban teenagers, who don't have money to pay for Riot and with their behavior cause risk that Riot's paying customers to lose interest in the game. Especially now when they have tens of millions of players, meaning that even liberal ban hammer don't make visible dent in their player numbers

Were do you get the idea that teenagers don't spend money on lol? In fact they are the ones who will most likely buy the skins.