RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

You might want to skip WIldstar no matter the breast size, unless you think vanlilla WoW was the bestest thing ever. The game is really clearly aimed at old WoW players.

Ā 

And to weirdos who are into that bunny/fox furry crap.

Ā 

The exploration path looked fun. But I'm not prepared to play a sub based MMO anymore anyway. I then feel that I have to play a lot to get my money's worth. I prefer buy to play and then paying for neat goodies.

(though the way GW2 fills up your bags with crap is not fun)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Ā 

And to weirdos who are into that bunny/fox furry crap.

I thought TERA had that covered?

Ā 

Having a competition is always good!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

Ā 

Ā 

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Ā 

Ā 

This is bull****. I'm canceling my order.

As far as I know, you can't pre-order it yet. ;)

Ā 

Guess he'll have to wait for it to be pre-orderable, pre-order it, and then cancel the pre-order.

Ā 

I'll do it then post a screenshot of that ****. Sounds epic.Ā 

http://www.destructoid.com/leaked-grand-theft-auto-v-bug-log-references-pc-version-269160.phtml

Ā 

More evidence of port to PC for GTA V, its looking good folks :dancing:

Now we just an official statement

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his lossā€

John MiltonĀ 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.ā€ -Ā  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.destructoid.com/leaked-grand-theft-auto-v-bug-log-references-pc-version-269160.phtml

Ā 

More evidence of port to PC for GTA V, its looking good folks :dancing:

Now we just an official statement

If that thing ever gets done, and if they don't employ any ridiculous online schemes along with the inevitable Steam, I might just invest on it without waiting for sales. From what little I tried it on my friends Xbox, it was a standard fare GTA game but felt much more fun and engaging than 4. Still of the opinion that it's grossly overrated despite the fun factor, though.

• Like 1

Perkele, tiƤdƤksƤƤ tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

feminismagain.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

That's like demanding to reduce the amount of muscle on the guys in Gears of War. Muh feelings are otherwise very hurt *sniffle* :(

• Like 2

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ā 

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guyĀ 

Well if it's them wanting GoW/fighter types to be less muscular, that's silly.Ā 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You're starting to see stuff like that too, actually.

Ā 

I'm going on a crusade to make sure all male video game characters have more realistic physiques.Ā  That is, pot bellies and can't run for more than 50 feet without huffing and puffing.

Ā 

I mean, apparently big breasted female video game characters give a bad message to girls.Ā  So the same should really apply to the risk of boys feeling bad about their bodies because they don't look like those muscle-bound hunks in their video games.

• Like 3

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Videogames should stop presenting human beings altogether, and replace them with sexless and formless puddles of grey goo that communicate with sign language and refer to each other as "that one" and "this one". Everybody's equally grey, and nobody's represented in ill light (or any light for that matter). That way nobody needs to hurt their feelings and no example of any kind, straightforward or implied, is given to the fragile youth (and apparently some adults too) of our time.

Edited by Undecaf

Perkele, tiƤdƤksƤƤ tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Ā 

Ā 

I'm going on a crusade to make sure all male video game characters have more realistic physiques.Ā  That is, pot bellies and can't run for more than 50 feet without huffing and puffing.

Ā 

I mean, apparently big breasted female video game characters give a bad message to girls.Ā  So the same should really apply to the risk of boys feeling bad about their bodies because they don't look like those muscle-bound hunks in their video games.

Ā 

Ā 

I know you are being facetious but the analogy isn't quite the same. If you want to understand why they want to reduce the inordinately large sizes of womens breasts in some games a similar example would be male characters who have massive and bulges where there p***s are. It would look silly and isn't unrealistic. I also believe most guys would have an issue with it, this is about the objectification of women and there physiques.

Ā 

I don't think its unreasonable or is going to dilute your gaming experience in anyway?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his lossā€

John MiltonĀ 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.ā€ -Ā  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Ā 

Ā 

Thank goodness there's always the good ol' Saints Row Sex Appeal slider which lets you make some big uns. Ā Then the community modders always put out a mod that changes the limits on those sliders allowing you to make even more hilarious proportions.

:biggrin:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øRFK Jr 2024šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know you are being facetious but the analogy isn't quite the same. If you want to understand why they want to reduce the inordinately large sizes of womens breasts in some games a similar example would be male characters who have massive and bulges where there p***s are. It would Ā looks silly and isn't unrealistic. I also believe most guys would have an issue with it, this is about the objectification of women and there physiques.

Ā 

I don't think its unreasonable or is going to dilute your gaming experience in anyway?

No, that's exactly the feminist fallacy. That portraying women with an idealized physique somehow cheapens them, and yet is a completely different thing when it comes to males. In fact, the real fallacy of common feminism is trying to replace one set of double standards with another instead of trying to do away with them.

• Like 4

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Exactly.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ā 

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guyĀ 

If you want to make chicks look less like "objects", for once instead of reducing their boobs try making me care for them. That is if you can, being a noname studio that you are. By reducing boobs, you're admitting you can't make me care. So the only thing you've achieved is convincing everyone you're talentless and feminist. I hope your company goes bankrupt after this product so you can't pull anything like this again.

Ā 

This just shows how sick the game industry is. 99% chicks either made their boobs bigger or are planning on it. But the game dev world only REDUCES their boobs. This is how out of touch you are with the real world, idiots from WildStar.

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know you are being facetious but the analogy isn't quite the same. If you want to understand why they want to reduce the inordinately large sizes of womens breasts in some games a similar example would be male characters who have massive and bulges where there p***s are. It would Ā looks silly and isn't unrealistic. I also believe most guys would have an issue with it, this is about the objectification of women and there physiques.

Ā 

No, that's exactly the feminist fallacy. That portraying women with an idealized physique somehow cheapens them, and yet is a completely different thing when it comes to males. In fact, the real fallacy of common feminism is trying to replace one set of double standards with another instead of trying to do away with them.

Ā 

Ā 

Really, I use to play the MMOĀ Mortal Online. In that game you could have a character that was naked. There was huge complaints from members about the "unacceptable nudity around maleĀ avatarsĀ " in the game, but I don't remember anyone complaining about females that were naked. I don't see this as a fallacy, many men are fine with disproportionate size female body parts but perish the thought if this applies to men.

Ā 

I have personal experience with this perspective.

John MiltonĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

I'd like to thank Brucie for providing this discussion with a textbook strawman argument. ;)

Ā 

Maybe I'm not explaining properly,Ā  I'll try to keep it simple. Are you saying that a representation of a male character in a gameĀ can't be demeaning to men? If you think it can be then you should respect the fact that many female gamers find these ridiculous breast sizes as objectifying to them and possibly offensive?

John MiltonĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

WildStar is making it disproportionate by making it ridiculously small. Have you even seen real boobs, Bruce?

Ā 

No I haven't, what do they look like Bester?

John MiltonĀ 

Ā 

Ā