What are you playing now?

Gorth

Yeah, I don't think Eternity comes with the Wasteland 2 beta, just the full thing once it's finally out.

I picked up Starfox 64 3D the other day since it was on sale for cheap. I forgot how much I hated the tank missions. I had some free time while out volunteering this morning and managed to make it all the way to Venom. Missed out and pretty much all the alternate mission routes while I'm still getting the hang of the controls again. I keep watching the ship itself instead of the targeting reticule which is throwing off my flying a little.

EDIT: Woo, got my PE backer badge.

Slippy Toad is even more annoying in 3D.

He got smacked around by the boss in Sector X. I literally had one hit left on the boss to keep him from being knocked down, but no, he had to fly in like an idiot and not shoot the weakspot. Come on Slippy! How are you even still on the team?!

Yeah, I don't think Eternity comes with the Wasteland 2 beta, just the full thing once it's finally out.

I picked up Starfox 64 3D the other day since it was on sale for cheap. I forgot how much I hated the tank missions. I had some free time while out volunteering this morning and managed to make it all the way to Venom. Missed out and pretty much all the alternate mission routes while I'm still getting the hang of the controls again. I keep watching the ship itself instead of the targeting reticule which is throwing off my flying a little.

EDIT: Woo, got my PE backer badge.

Reminds me to re-visit Panzer Dragoon Orta.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I think I'm getting five copies of W2 due to all the various intertwined rewards. Yeah....

dibs on one of those, if any are available :lol: I'd rather trade with you then buy from InXile, if you don't mind  :cat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

GTA San Andreas on the iPhone!

It's out already?

I wonder if the Android version is out already?

Edit:  Looks like I have another week to wait for the Android version.  Hopefully my phone can handle it.

How does it play with touch controls?

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's out already?

Edit:  Looks like I have another week to wait for the Android version.  Hopefully my phone can handle it.

The controls are decent enough, though I do miss having analog sticks, and driving motorcycles is very chaotic on a touch screen lol

I think I'm getting five copies of W2 due to all the various intertwined rewards. Yeah....

dibs on one of those, if any are available :lol: I'd rather trade with you then buy from InXile, if you don't mind  :cat:

Sure, only need had one copy reserved beyond the one for myself anyway so the rest are spare.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Dear God, my pawns were absolutely useless in my fight against the endboss in Dragon's Dogma.  They literally followed me around the map and would NOT attack until I actually attacked.  Which sucked because half the time I couldn't attack since the dragon's heart was too high for me to reach with my sword.  Yet my damn archers wouldn't even fire off shots with their bows.

Infuriating AI during that last fight.  The battle literally took twice as long as it should have because I had to do all the damage.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Dear God, my pawns were absolutely useless in my fight against the endboss in Dragon's Dogma.  They literally followed me around the map and would NOT attack until I actually attacked.  Which sucked because half the time I couldn't attack since the dragon's heart was too high for me to reach with my sword.  Yet my damn archers wouldn't even fire off shots with their bows.

Infuriating AI during that last fight.  The battle literally took twice as long as it should have because I had to do all the damage.

The idea is that you would climb the legs to reach that heart.

It never works well tho.

And for the love of god don't try to do the expansion with a melee class.

Hybrid classes are player-only for a reason.

It's out already?

The controls are decent enough, though I do miss having analog sticks, and driving motorcycles is very chaotic on a touch screen lol

I sucked at riding motorcycles even with analog sticks.  :grin:

From the videos I've seen of the mobile version, it looks better than the original PS2 version, but not as good as the PC version.  GTA: San Andreas is one of my favorite games ever, so I'm going to be all over this next week, provided my phone can handle it.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I tried that.  The climbing feature is incredibly fickle, though.  Half the time I couldn't even climb toward the heart, half the time the thing shook me off while I was still on its legs.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's out already?

I sucked at riding motorcycles even with analog sticks.  :grin:

From the videos I've seen of the mobile version, it looks better than the original PS2 version, but not as good as the PC version.  GTA: San Andreas is one of my favorite games ever, so I'm going to be all over this next week, provided my phone can handle it.

Well supposedly they enhanced the lighting over the PC version, and added individual fingers to the character models

iPhone version on top:

imagez4o55.jpg

Sure, only need had one copy reserved beyond the one for myself anyway so the rest are spare.

Gonna have to remember to ask for a copy too over a year when it's finally released :)

Never played Wastelands. Never heard of InXile before the KS... so really wasn't going to give them any money from the get-go.

Also, have another kitty... :cat:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just downloading a couple maps for Unreal Tournament Classic. Its unreal how fun this game still is, its 15 years old now and people still make maps for it, there are hundreds of servers for multilayer games. I grew up with this game and it just does not want to die like all the other childhood games, its scary, in fact the more I play modern shooters the more I value what UT is. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Maybe I'm just not understanding the ruleset properly (which is likely), but it's weird that my sword I found very early in the game is more effective than the sword I received for defeating the dragon.  The one I received for defeating the dragon is like double the strength (917 strength compared to around 400 strength), but the old sword has a fire enchantment on it that seems to more than make up the difference.

Just downloading a couple maps for Unreal Tournament Classic. Its unreal how fun this game still is, its 15 years old now and people still make maps for it, there are hundreds of servers for multilayer games. I grew up with this game and it just does not want to die like all the other childhood games, its scary, in fact the more I play modern shooters the more I value what UT is. 

I see what you did there.

I love UT Classic. I should install it again... Although my brother loved it more, having trophies and whatnot...

UT's soundtrack rocks my socks off. Which is probably the sole reason I really liked UT but none other game like it, even the sequels to UT were meh to me.

Only one I've played much, the use of the modes in the ASMD was pretty unique to me at the time

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Time for an Obsidian UT game then ?

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra