Movies you've seen recently

LadyCrimson

I'm quite hyped after seeing the Spider-Man trailer, more action, woo! And the Gwen Stacy and Peter's parents story arcs could be really entertaining and something to actually differentiate it with the Toby Macguire movies. Not so thrilled with Harry Osborn though, they do realise the Green Goblin isn't supposed to be an actual goblin right?

Edited by Serrano

Jupiter Rising looks interesting. Can't see good or bad yet but interesting.

Godzilla looks like another stupid Godzilla movie. Such overrated trash though I found the Amerikan Godzilla movie underrated. Nowhere near as bad as people claim.

Spiderman 2. Meh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Spider-Man 2 trailer

Not really feeling it.

I haven't even watched the first one.

I saw the first one. Don't care about a 2nd one. Really don't like Andrew Garfield as Parker, does nothing for me.

Altho, seeing that the guy from Chronicle is in it perks my interest the tiniest bit. I'm curious what his future may hold. But...nah.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Parkland  - based on the book Four Days in November: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi.  It's an interesting perspective on events thru the eyes of the staff at Parkland Hospital, Abraham Zapruder and Secret Service Agent Forrest Sorrels and FBI agent James Hosty.  Worth a rental.  

Oh my ... god, Lady Jaye, kicking ass, bitch-slapping Cobra commandos all over the place. Snake Eyes, undefeatable, Storm Shadow, unbeatable. In a duel to the death, and yet not, with a redemption to match. Retaliation! Yo, Joe!

But without Scarlet it was G.I. Joe IN NAME ONLY.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Oh my ... god, Lady Jaye, kicking ass, bitch-slapping Cobra commandos all over the place. Snake Eyes, undefeatable, Storm Shadow, unbeatable. In a duel to the death, and yet not, with a redemption to match. Retaliation! Yo, Joe!

But without Scarlet it was G.I. Joe IN NAME ONLY.

Not to mention Roadblock ordering Flint around.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Gravity.

Not a bad film. The sound was pretty damn perfect and matched everything, and it's quite amazing to see a Hollywood film that only has two people in it (if you don't include a voice on the radio and a couple of other recorded messages).

And some stunning vistas of space, and the Earth from orbit.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Desolation of Smaug. Worst movie made in the Middle-earth universe so far (and that includes those cartoons from the 70s).

Oh is that out now? I won't see it in the theater but I suppose my usual "I saw the first one" means I'll see it when it's on PPV. I didn't like the first one much tho. It wasn't bad, exactly - just boring. Sometimes magic can't be done twice.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Desolation of Smaug. Worst movie made in the Middle-earth universe so far (and that includes those cartoons from the 70s).

Oh is that out now? I won't see it in the theater but I suppose my usual "I saw the first one" means I'll see it when it's on PPV. I didn't like the first one much tho. It wasn't bad, exactly - just boring. Sometimes magic can't be done twice.

The first Hobbit film suffered from poor pacing due to all of the shoe-horning of Silmarillion material in there to pad it out to a trilogy.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

The George Pal 1953 THE WAR OF THE WORLDS.

I love the sound effects for the martial heat ray and atom splitting ray.

Oh and the rest of the film is pretty good to (if you like 50s Sci-Fi). 

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands