Shadowrun Returns

Pidesco

Woot!  Activated my Steam key, now just have to wait a few days.  Hopefully the Berlin campaign is a bit less linear and gives you more options for going through areas in alternate ways besides one or two vents for drones and one or two terminals you can use decking to open doors or disable security.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've got 2 extra keys for Dragonfall if anyone needs one

If you still have one I'd love it

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

One of my friends could use it for her b-day if you don't need it. ^_^

Done

If you still have one I'd love it

...and done

Please let me know if you guys have any issues with them

Free games updated 3/4/21

Activated fine, looking forward to it. I loved the original campaign.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Do you still get to create a character?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

For those that kickstarted it: Did you get GOG keys, and do you know if the release date is the same there as on Steam?

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I only have it on GOG because i sent them an email asking for a key, after they sent their email saying that any backer can it, if they want it.  As for when it's supposed to be updated, i have no idea.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Yeah, it's Steam plus a choice of either GOG or Humble Bundle, manual request by emailing them. The latter option was only added recently, and since I didn't request a GOG key last year, I ended up requesting a Humble key. I didn't originally bother requesting one because they hosted a DRM-free version on their own site, but have just announced that they'll stop doing that since the other places do it better.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

SInce the expansion is being  released/unlocked tommorow, i think you two will probably have to wait a bit longer for your core game keys / redeem links.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The HB delay is due to HB, but GOG keys are in hand so it's just a matter of processing the new requests for them. Ninjaed comment from the last update:

Just want to share an update on keys.
1 - All Steam keys have been sent. If you haven’t received yours yet, email us at info@hbs-studios.com
2 - We received Shadowrun:Dragonfall keys this morning and, if you had previously received a Shadowrun Returns GOG key, we sent out Dragonfall Steam and GOG keys to you this afternoon. There may be a bit of a delay but please email us at info@hbs-studios.com tomorrow if you don’t receive it.
3 - We are still waiting for Humble to generate codes for Shadowrun:Dragonfall and will send those out as soon as they arrive.
Thanks for your patience!
HBS

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Blah, just missed the edit window. Anyway, the Dragonfall download from HB is just a bunch of loose files in a zip, heh. It's downloadable now but says it needs version 1.2 of the base game, which I assume will only be available at time of release. The base game is also redeemable for Steam again like most Humble games, which I guess could be abused to pointlessly get yet another copy of the game, but this doesn't apply for the expansion. It's only 300MB though, so not like preloading it would save meaningful time for most.

EDIT: Tried installing it anyway, the campaign is selectable from the main menu and character creation proceeds as normal (happy to see some new portraits by the way), but the game will just hang on the loading screen for the first area.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

GMG sent me my Steam key this morning, though Steam says it still has a few hours to go before it is unlocked. Can't wait to check it out this afternoon... The first thing I'm going to do is manually save my game.  :dancing:

Before you even start playing a campaign?  That sounds a bit extreme.  I'm not sure if you can save on the main menu.  :wowey:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks