The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

In deference to m'colleague, Raithe:

1252625119104.jpg

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There's a chubby girl ?

In the purple shirt with the black vest who looks like she's absolutely delighted to see the young girls everyone is staring at.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's some tan on glasses girl.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

stock-footage-attractive-young-caucasian

gabrielleunion.jpg

Asian_woman_shushing.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

6685178461_58c482bdca_z.jpg

I always wonder how bored those ladies must be at events.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No pity. They get paid money simply because of their looks. Hard to feel sorry for them that they are 'bored'. That said, anyone who sexually ahrasses them should be thrown in the trash since there is no excuse for that.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I have thing right now for Modern Pinup.. or a dash of Hipster, Goth and Rockabilly.

tumblr_m04opi5ucr1r4nqqho1_500.png

Ugh, she's be attractive to me if not for the tats.  I can deal with a few tattoos here and there, but I find women (or men for that matter) that are completely covered with tats rather repulsive.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I really don't like tattoo's, I want the girls skin to be free of such, even piercings.

Edited by Azdeus
  • Thanks 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Well it's a matter of taste of course, I like fiesty women and most of these kinda girls are very fiesty. :)

I don't want girls to make me think of needles. :p

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Well it's a matter of taste of course, I like fiesty women and most of these kinda girls are very fiesty. :)

There's nothing worse in this world than mellow women. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I've found that they have a lot of body issues and use tats and piercings as a distraction.

But of course ymmv.

I've found that they have a lot of body issues and use tats and piercings as a distraction.

But of course ymmv.

No more than "normal" girls.. Some of course feel like this, but the vast majority are perfectly comfortable in their own skin. At least in my experience.

Fortune favors the bald.

I presume you chaps have seen Malena?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

that's a very sad movie.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I have thing right now for Modern Pinup.. or a dash of Hipster, Goth and Rockabilly.

rockabilly you say

ufJUUgSzqSM.jpg

UMS440JWM7I.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

that's a very sad movie.

Agreed. And it is sad because of the way it shows off Monica Belluci's character as a figure of obsession and jealousy. Yet at the same time an incredibly alluring woman.

-Elwood Blues