Jesus walks the earth again?

BruceVC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_John_Miller

Normally I wouldn't make a post around what I think is nonsense but this guy Alan John Miller is getting attention from Western Media. And I've just watched an interview with him on Sky News so he must have some real interest. Anyway during the interview on Sky he mentions that the bible and the view that Christians have on God doesn't represent the truth. During the interview they call him Jesus and I found the whole thing quite strange but he clearly feels he is Jesus Christ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

When he starts performing miracles let me know 

Yes they asked him why doesn't he perform any miracle to show people he is Jesus. He said in about 5 years he will be able to do this but he needs to be more aligned with God

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Just put him in a crowded room and let him mingle for a while before randomly walking over and casually dropping the name Jesus to a nearby group of people, not so loud that everyone turns and looks but not so quiet as it goes unnoticed. If he turns around and says what then he most likely is Jesus.

It's pretty close to an error proof test

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 4

Free games updated 3/4/21

Just put him in a crowded room and let him mingle for a while before randomly walking over and casually dropping the name Jesus to a nearby group of people, not so loud that everyone turns and looks but not so quiet as it goes unnoticed. If he turns around and says what then he most likely is Jesus.

It's pretty close to an error proof test

Solved.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There's the movie 2012 right? Everyone I suggest you see it, everyone. A lot of the events portrayed in the movie are kind of similar to the events that will be occurring.[8]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.   No.

Edited by C2B

There's the movie 2012 right? Everyone I suggest you see it, everyone. A lot of the events portrayed in the movie are kind of similar to the events that will be occurring.[8]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.   No.

Now that the timeframe for that has passed, he will be suggesting people watch Sharknado for the true prophecy of the future.

• Like 4

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Let's us entertain for a moment the notion that he is Jesus Christ.
Jesus is now an Australian, this must be one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

He's not the messiah...

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inside are ravenous wolves"

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Normally I wouldn't make a post around what I think is nonsense but this guy Alan John Miller is getting attention from Western Media. And I've just watched an interview with him on Sky News so he must have some real interest. Anyway during the interview on Sky he mentions that the bible and the view that Christians have on God doesn't represent the truth. During the interview they call him Jesus and I found the whole thing quite strange but he clearly feels he is Jesus Christ?

Never heard of him and probably 99.99% of Australia would be with me. Not sure where you're getting the 'attention of western media' from. 

From your link, he appeared on a trash tabloid tv show (A Current Affair) in Australia two years ago. I stopped right there. Everybody in Australia knows that 'A Current Affair' and it's rival 'Today Tonight' are like the National Enquirer, but instead turned into a 30 minute TV show.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Of course Jesus walks the earth. My good friend Jesus Castillo has been here for over 20 years.

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Never heard of him and probably 99.99% of Australia would be with me. Not sure where you're getting the 'attention of western media' from. 

From your link, he appeared on a trash tabloid tv show (A Current Affair) in Australia two years ago. I stopped right there. Everybody in Australia knows that 'A Current Affair' and it's rival 'Today Tonight' are like the National Enquirer, but instead turned into a 30 minute TV show.

Unfortunately he is Australian and lives in Australia so even though I can empathize with your guilt and shame you need to take some collective responsibility :biggrin:

This is second or third time I have heard about him on Sky and CNN and this time it was a live interview. The last time I checked both Sky and CNN were major sources of Western media so that's where I get the 'attention of western media' from

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inside are ravenous wolves"

Is there anything at all which would be safe with a ravenous wolf inside it?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A satiated tiger?

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

This is second or third time I have heard about him on Sky and CNN and this time it was a live interview. The last time I checked both Sky and CNN were major sources of Western media so that's where I get the 'attention of western media' from

No idea if CNN and Sky are credible news sources. I'd have to question why they would bother interviewing him when the media here wouldn't give him the time of day. He seems to be the stuff of trash tabloid journalism which is why he's only been interviewed on a National Enquirer type TV show here in Australia.

It's like CNN and Sky haven't done any research on our tabloid journalism and they've been taken hook, line and sinker. Next, I'll expect CNN and Sky to report Bigfoot and aliens. :lol:

A satiated tiger?

I can see it now.

Me: "Ah, a friendly satiated tiger. I will rest against it's warm fuzzy belly."

Tiger: "Oh god, the pain!"

*wolf emerges and eats me*

-Elwood Blues

A satiated tiger?

I can see it now.

Me: "Ah, a friendly satiated tiger. I will rest against it's warm fuzzy belly."

Tiger: "Oh god, the pain!"

*wolf emerges and eats me*

One would hope the tiger didn't swallow the ravenous wolf hole, I think.

Are you sure your tiger didn't have a facehugging xenomorph on it?

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Do cult leaders tend to be sociopaths looking to exploit people or charismatic psychotics? I wonder if there's been many studies on the subject.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yes they asked him why doesn't he perform any miracle to show people he is Jesus. He said in about 5 years he will be able to do this but he needs to be more aligned with God

And more money, too, perhaps?

And CNN used to seem like a credible news source, years and years ago, but in the US, all TV news tends to have gone the short-attention-span, sensational-presentation style route to varying degrees ... live disaster event 24/7 coverage not included (well, at least for the first couple days).

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

More aligned with God?  If he's the son of God, how much more aligned than that can he get?  Also, what's with the specific timetable?  Is there some some sort of workout regimen for gaining divine powers:  You see, the ability to walk on water generally requires a 9 month training course.  Turning water into wine only takes 3 months.  However, raising the dead, that's a whopping 4-year course.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And more money, too, perhaps?

More aligned with God?  If he's the son of God, how much more aligned than that can he get?  Also, what's with the specific timetable?  Is there some some sort of workout regimen for gaining divine powers:  You see, the ability to walk on water generally requires a 9 month training course.  Turning water into wine only takes 3 months.  However, raising the dead, that's a whopping 4-year course.

I know guys , I know :). I am not a religious person but if I was I would also question his claim

John Milton