Well, there are some games in my Steam inventory left. If someone is interested in Portal, KotORII, Alpha Protocol, Alan Wake + DLC, Dungeon Siege III + DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC, FNV: UE, Spec Ops, XCom + DLC let me know and post your Steam ID. But only one game per user. :p

I'd like Alpha Protocol. It's the only Obsidian title I've never played. I'll give you Orion: Dino Horde in return if you want it, but I gotta warn you, that game is absolute dung. Steam ID is Funderbunk.

Well, there are some games in my Steam inventory left. If someone is interested in Portal, KotORII, Alpha Protocol, Alan Wake + DLC, Dungeon Siege III + DLC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC, FNV: UE, Spec Ops, XCom + DLC let me know and post your Steam ID. But only one game per user. :p

I'll take DSIII. Id Oerwinde.

I have codes for Bastion, Fez, and Limbo, and a gift copy of Crusader Kings 2 I can give out.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd like Alpha Protocol. It's the only Obsidian title I've never played. I'll give you Orion: Dino Horde in return if you want it, but I gotta warn you, that game is absolute dung. Steam ID is Funderbunk.

Sorry, AP already gone. :(

Half Life 3, exclusive to steambox! Go on Valve, you know you want to!

(HL2 Ep3 instead of HL3 would also amuse)

I fully expect this.  I expect it to be a SteamBox exclusive for, I'm guessing, 6 months.  If you're going to launch a console-like-thingy, you need an exclusive killer title to sell it.  It doesn't get much more killer than Half-Life 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Half Life 3, exclusive to steambox! Go on Valve, you know you want to!

(HL2 Ep3 instead of HL3 would also amuse)

I fully expect this.  I expect it to be a SteamBox exclusive for, I'm guessing, 6 months.  If you're going to launch a console-like-thingy, you need an exclusive killer title to sell it.  It doesn't get much more killer than Half-Life 3

agreed, it makes the most sense

steambox

half life 3

left 4 dead 3

instant seller, big announcement generates a TON of excitement etc, if valve wants in on the "console" game, then this would be a great way to do it

Edited by entrerix
  • Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Does nayone know if Steam has changed the way recommendations in the store work?

It used to be that when I clicked Recommended, it would show me a mixd list of games similar to what I already play, maybe some dlc for stuff I own and games from my wishlist if they were on sale. Now whenever I check it simply shows games from my wishlist (that aren't on sale). Not much point looking at Steam recommendations if it will just show me the list I created myself?

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Portal, KotOR2, Alan Wake + DLC, Spec Ops The Line and XCom: Enemy Unknown + DLC are still available.

Is Spec Ops: The Line the one set in the desert city?  That one actually looked pretty interesting, I'll take it if no one else is interested.