***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

In the TeamXbox-preview that's presented on the obsidian startpage, it's mentioned that the 7 new planets will have 70 diffirent locations on them. Same as KotOR i guess.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Having the same area size as KOTOR is dissapointing. Much larger areas would be more appreciated. Like with tattonine it had no substance. There were like 15 doors and only 3 worked. It was small and boring. Taris was the best planet.

JediMaster:

"first of all its hk-47 not hd-43 and he will not be joining your party"

I know what HK-47's name is - my stepfather owns one. I'm talking about the R2-D2 rip off and you can play him during the tutorial.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

JediMaster:

I know what HK-47's name is - my stepfather owns one. I'm talking about the R2-D2 rip off and you can play him during the tutorial.

T3-M4?

JediMaster:

Your stepfather owns an assasin droid!? Sweet :p

JediMaster:

Your stepfather owns an assasin droid!? Sweet :huh:

Can I borrow it?

I just joined this topic, so bare with me. ;)

For the whole some-jedi-existed thing that Sniggy mentioned way back when, I'm not too sure about that. First, Dantooine was utterly destroyed, killing off a good portion of Jedi. Then, if you were Light Side, a good portion of them were killed on the Star Forge, since it blew up, didn't it? I think it did, haven't finished KOTOR for a while...You could say an armada of Jedi from the Coruscant grouping joined the fray of the Star Forge battle.

If you were Dark Side, you could say that the Jedi on the Star Forge were killed off by you with your followers and your Star Forge droids.

Of course, a bunch of wimpy Jedi may have gone into hiding afterwards, and you were the most likely to make a difference, so the Sith Lords decided to kill you off before you started a Revolt.

Next, I doubt we'll be returning to Taris, unless it's going to be like the satelite near Yavin IV in the computer version, since we're already confirmed to visit the wreakage of Dantooine, and one obliterated planet is enough, I think.

I'm done. :p

• 2 weeks later...
In the TeamXbox-preview that's presented on the obsidian startpage, it's mentioned that the 7 new planets will have 70 diffirent locations on them. Same as KotOR i guess.

Wait....I read that as 7 new planets with 70 different locations on them.

No way did KOTOR have 70 different locations on each planet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure the planets' visitable areas will be increased from KOTOR I.

After all, we had more "planets" in the first game (Taris, Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyykk, Manaan, Korriban, the Rakata Homeworld, Yavin Station and the Star Forge).

So since we've only got seven this time, they must be bigger. Surely they're bigger?

"You shall not pass!"

~When will KOTOR 2 be released?

The expected release date is February of 2005 for both Xbox and PC.~

winter

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The only "official" release date is winter or February...

...and February is considered during winter.

The individual maps will be larger, because the dev's said the loading times would be less frequent. (LESS frequent) it doesn't make half a bit of sense to have 70 areas per planet, and it sounds just like the kind of misunderstanding that results from somewhat unspecific speech. So what, your roomy read it the same way - if one person reads it that way, more probably will.

10 per planet is about what the first game was. I'm not thinking that they're including every dinky little side building in that too, like yuka-laka's shop or the czerka station. In fact, I suspect (consdering the thing about load times) there will be fewer such extraneous load-zones for 5 sq. meter shops.

• 2 weeks later...

But are you counting the non-planet locations? Does the Leviathan in KOTOR1 count as a planet? So when we say a certain number, does that include non-planets? Planetoids? Ships? Moons? Asteroids? Stars? Cyberspace? Alternate planes of existance? ...Texas? :lol:

SiO2

I am not sure how acurate this is or how relivant to be honest but this is a quote from an article at gamebanshee.com

"The Sith Lords features 7 new fully explorable planets, one of which you've already visited in the last game but will likely not recognize in its current state: Dantooine. Another new planet is Telos, the one Carth in the original game hailed from. Expect to see cameos and back-story filler from Carth, T3-M4, HK-47 (of course) and a slew of others who survived the last story. So does that mean Revan will make an appearance? This has been confirmed, but his/her story kept secret."

to read the full article go to: http://www.gamebanshee.com/previews/kotoriipreview1.php

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png