Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

A bit of nostalgia from a time where the 80'es were the real 80'es and not forgotten pages in history books :)

(ELO - Don't bring me down)

http://youtu.be/QFZGXvGGcfw

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For whatever reason, there have been a bunch of Praying Mantises around our machines at work lately. I've never seen them in there before this week. I found out that sound in New Vegas is kind of accurate when I walked on one of them. A few minutes later when I was helping someone with a loader problem, one came wizzing by my head, and landed in a box of parts. Then I noticed a brown one hanging upside down on one of my screens. It eventually went down from there and hung out on the door of my machine. It was there for over 2 hours. I had it. Something's gotta give.

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aCeY8i3Fto

snip

:p

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

Put fascists and sociopaths on your ignore list.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

• Like 1

Put fascists and sociopaths on your ignore list.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.