Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

Metallica ~ And Justice For All (album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DpRxb3XNM

In my mind, Metallica's last GREAT album, and their best.  They had some good stuff after this, but nothing approaching this album or Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, or Kill 'Em All.  Metallica would never again return to the amazing minute long intro jams and sick 2 minute long solos and jam sessions of this album and past after this album.  It's too bad because those jam sessions were flat out amazing.

As an aside, Youtube doesn't do it justice (pun intended), but this album had the bass and bass drum turned up so high that it sounded like garbage on crappy speakers/headphones as they couldn't handle all the bass.  On good speakers, though, the pulverizing bass lines and drum lines sound amazing.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My sister had me watch this, because she found it creepy/horrible...and I have to agree: even for crappy pop music video standards, this video is pretty gosh darned weird/stupid. And also awful, (particularly the actual music), but that's just me. Tsk, tsk.

Oneiroid Psychosis - I Am the Totality

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

My sister had me watch this, because she found it creepy/horrible...and I have to agree: even for crappy pop music video standards, this video is pretty gosh darned weird/stupid. 

So...I wasn't supposed to fap to this? Ah well.....

1:47, total awesomeness 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeG5Vp5j00

One of the best songs ever written IMO.

My sister had me watch this, because she found it creepy/horrible...and I have to agree: even for crappy pop music video standards, this video is pretty gosh darned weird/stupid.

So...I wasn't supposed to fap to this? Ah well.....

are_you_serious__girl_by_rober_raik-d4cl

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Most of the time I don't really like fanmade videos for songs, but this one is ace. And the song is great too. 

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned." - Samuel Johnson

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks to a thread over in C&C I'm listening to music from the game This Means War. Synth, clappy, goodness.

https://soundcloud.com/the-fat-man/this-means-war

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1haiDBdm9c

snip

Haven't listened to this guy in forever...heard the following song...five years(?) ago. Not quite as good as I remembered, but still enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DcfXVL0mh0

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

I am reminded of one of my best surprise finds, and favoured bands: The Afro-Semitic Experience

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues