STEAM!

Gorth

I also scooped up the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer DLC for Tomb Raider for $0.74.  All the other DLCs seem to be either weapons, multipler maps, or skins for multiplayer. 

jerk-n-off.gif

Now I just need Of Orcs and Men and La Mulana at 75% off and I'll be all set.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'vr been waiting for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and call of pripryat to go on sale. $20 for a PC game that old is pretty crazy.

Late '09? Seems pretty much the norm, though a discount would not hurt at all. I'll grab it if it goes -66%, my gaming budget for this sale is 19€ so CoP wouldn't eat the majority of it at that point.

Wazzat? Did I say my budget was 4€ and wasn't going to increase it... well... I guess I had to eat my own words. It's just that even with the normal sales, many of my wishlist games got heavily discounted. Too attractive deals

I suggest everyone get Universe Sandbox while it's $2.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Interesting, runs flawlessly for me, so wasn't aware it had that reputation.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I suggest everyone get Universe Sandbox while it's $2.

I tried the trial and wasn't impressed. I know some stuff was locked out, but it wasn't what I expected either.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Tombraider, eh? Hm. That's certainly a steal for a pretty recent game. Wonder if hubby would want it...he's asleep tho, can't ask. But can anyone tell me why the sys. requirements list "internet connection?" What's that needed for? Just a one-time verify, or is it somehow an always-online required?

Interesting, runs flawlessly for me, so wasn't aware it had that reputation.

Me too, and me either. But while I found it an interesting program, since I'm not much of an ... astronomical builder ... after looking at it and going "neat" for a few hours, it didn't have much appeal beyond that. Still....it's a fun little thing to check out, especially for that price.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Keeping an eye out for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games to go on sale.

I find with the steam sales, everything that's going to be on sale is already on sale, it just goes on sale for a higher discount if its a daily or flash deal. So I'm thinking we're out of luck there as I wanted the same.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

People really care about the Steam cards?

...Wow. 

Haven't spent a dime on them yet, but I'm having fun just trading cards with other people. On that note, if there is anyone here that wants to trade I'm open to offers. :biggrin:

Thread getting a bit long (understatement)...

More Steam! here

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein