What you did today

Tale

All drunks are strange drunks. Only one I enjoyed being around was a coworker, started weeping and asking why I don't like him, that was fun - shame I didn't have a video camera though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

House security upgrades are complete.

It feels... worthwhile.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I watched a lot of D3 videos and Ustreams while snuffling into a snotrag.

I also found amusement in my very needy and tall black cat (he gets soooo lonely when left alone for more than a few hours), who has now developed a habit of standing up to "hug" my hip/waist whenever I come out of my office room. I swear he's a dog.

Oddly, while I am allergic to cats, it's largely via skin reaction (itchy welts). They don't bother my nose too much as long as I dust regularly. Luckily.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Went fishing for catfish last night. Just got home. Drinking coffee and getting ready for scambled eggs and fried catfish.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Was going to see Avengers, but I left my credit cards at work. Looking at a wicked replacement for my bike that got stolen. Of course the more wicked the faster it will get stolen as well.

Does anyone know if one of those GPS transponders do any good. Maybe I should get insurance this time, it's just so ludicrously expensive and homeowner's doesn't cover. Well not unless it was stolen from your livingroom.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Trying to help my parents organise things for when my mom's sister and her husband are visiting from Australia in a month. Needing mass cleanup and getting rid of stuff to free up more space.

Mentioned to my father that if we could get the wallpaper hanging finsihed.. the stacks of wallpaper rolls filling up the craft room can be disapeared. His response was all "Whatever. A few rolls of wallpaper isn't much in the grand scheme of things."

When I pointed out that it had been started 4 years ago and that the hall still hadn't been finished, he went into a "There's no need to raise your voice, and besides I've got stuff to tidy in my room." and sulked off.

>_<

To be fair, it was interupted by my grandfathers illness and death so it was understandable it got halted at the time. But still. Four freaking years on and he just gets passive aggressive over finishing it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

His house. His freaking tools. Plus with ceiling height of around 8-9 foot, its pretty much a two person job to get it done correctly.

Edit: And to further aggravate my mood, Steam won't recognise my password and allow me to login. So I run through the whole "reset a password" thing, and even after putting in the verification code they send me.. every choice I try making for a new password gets classed as "this is an invalid password"

it's more then 5 characters long. It's got numbers and letters in. What the freak is invalid about it?!

Edited by Raithe

Conscript some friend and do it.

Cousin's going through a divorce, heh, rather amusing what a nutso his soon to be ex-wife is. Never marry a Trinidadian, by the way. :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Edit: And to further aggravate my mood, Steam won't recognise my password and allow me to login. So I run through the whole "reset a password" thing, and even after putting in the verification code they send me.. every choice I try making for a new password gets classed as "this is an invalid password"

it's more then 5 characters long. It's got numbers and letters in. What the freak is invalid about it?!

Did you capitalize one of the letters? I think thats a requirement.

Did you capitalize one of the letters? I think thats a requirement.

Yeah, I did a mix of uppercase and lowercase. I'm giving up for the moment and shall try again at some later point in time..

Quick! Everyone defraud Raithe's steam account!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Invisible formatting from a copy-paste operation is the obvious mistake.

I thought only Word did only invisible formatting maybe he used notepad instead.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Hah! I didn't cut and paste. I manually typed in the verification code...

Major birch pollen allergy attack this morning... woke up at six with my eyes swollen half shut and my nose on fire. Just crawled to work (it's 10 am). Fffff.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Sounds like a good case for a sick day ? Well assuming they don't make those your vacation days - that sure aids in disease spreading here, workers get sick from their diseased children and show up due to not wanting to burn vacation days.

Work's instituting one of those nifty password policies, with the remembering 10 past passwords and 2 month duration, ugh.

Dear diary: I did stuff today. Not a lot of stuff, but it was stuff I had to get done before I could get back to the fun stuff. It would be nice if I had born 100 years later so I could have a cyborg servant to do all of that stuff for me. Also, remind me to clip Mr. Black's claws. His increasing tendency to stand up and hug the waist is leaving me with too many scratch marks around my middle.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Invisible formatting from a copy-paste operation is the obvious mistake.

I thought only Word did only invisible formatting maybe he used notepad instead.

I have an Ironkey with an identity manager function. Problem solved.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Dear diary: I did stuff today. Not a lot of stuff, but it was stuff I had to get done before I could get back to the fun stuff. It would be nice if I had born 100 years later so I could have a cyborg servant to do all of that stuff for me. Also, remind me to clip Mr. Black's claws. His increasing tendency to stand up and hug the waist is leaving me with too many scratch marks around my middle.

There's an organic servant that does all that stuff for you. Commonly called a son. :p

There's an organic servant that does all that stuff for you. Commonly called a son. :p

Too high maintenance.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Currently disappointed that there's no possibility of ice when the Chelsea plane takes off. Stupid Robben.

I missed it, but god, should have bet a million dollars on Robben ****ing up a penalty. It's probably the one guaranteed thing in this universe.