Overall, was a fun game. Even the ending(s) weren't as bad as I expected from all the butthurt, thought somesort of epilogue would have made them A LOT better. The scene with unknown planet and normandy felt like bioware saying "thanks for your money, we will be expecting more if you want an actual ending for the trilogy in the future!"

Personally I think ME2 is the best in the trilogy, but this isn't far behind in my books.

The ending reminded me of those really old arcade machine that would say "You win Game over" "Please insert coin to continue" putting a DLC message at the end was very tacky.

I'd stick with ME2 overall as well. Lots of highpoints in ME3 but lots of low points too. ME2 is a more even ride.I miss rolling a lot more than I thought I would though.

Edited by BobSmith101

You kinda wish for a cover toggle button and a roll button rather than just the one button. I did nijna rolls practically everywhere, trying to activate consoles, running around etc. Still better with than without rolling though.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The ending reminded me of those really old arcade machine that would say "You win Game over" "Please insert coin to continue" putting a DLC message at the end was very tacky.

They've been doing that from DAO onwards, at least.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

They've been doing that from DAO onwards, at least.

Never knew that.I had the complete DAO and ME2 with all the DLC already available. I've all but blanked the memories of DA2.

If you guys didn't take the time to watch all nine different endings, here they are in one

That's pretty cool.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

But that's all... one exact same video.

Did they really stoop so low?

Also, someone please tell me this didn't happen:

mass-effect-dlc-message-2.jpg

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I could get exited about a proper adon, but no one makes those anymore. If it's just going to be same size and scope as Me2 I don't think I'll give the game anymore thought.

Gonna be interesting to see if DA:Awakening will become the last proper expansion. They outright said they were planning one for ME2, I guess that became LotSB, in the end. They'd probably need one to dig themselves out of the hole, now...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The only thing that's fascinating there is how indoctrinated some people are that Bioware can't fail.

Actually they haven't even failed.

They just made the same game for the third time, including the crap ending. People are making an effort to forget the immensely stupid final boss of ME2 and the silly final mission is because there was the holy third game that would magically make sense of all the nonsense that had piled up sky high at that point.

The simple truth is that Mass Effect was made to be just as shallow, clich

And for a rather good rundown of it all..

Mass Effect 3 Ending HatredL: 5 reasons the fans are right

Oh wow, some people are putting way too much thought into this.

It's a friggin' game.

And those fans who "demand" to get the ending(s) changed are just spoiled brats who never learned from their parents to accept "No" as an answer.

The ****, it's been a couple dys since I finished ME3 and I'm already forgetting some details, that's how much I care about this all. Or maybe it's early dementia...?

The only thing that's fascinating there is how indoctrinated some people are that Bioware can't fail.

They just made the same game for the third time, including the crap ending. People are making an effort to forget the immensely stupid final boss of ME2 and the silly final mission is because there was the holy third game that would magically make sense of all the nonsense that had piled up sky high at that point.

And for a rather good rundown of it all..

Mass Effect 3 Ending HatredL: 5 reasons the fans are right

Oh wow, some people are putting way too much thought into this.

It's a friggin' game.

And those fans who "demand" to get the ending(s) changed are just spoiled brats who never learned from their parents to accept "No" as an answer.

The ****, it's been a couple dys since I finished ME3 and I'm already forgetting some details, that's how much I care about this all. Or maybe it's early dementia...?

Huh? If you aren't emotionally invested in the game in any way, seriously, for teh lulz, or even for guilty pleasure, then why even wasting time playing it? Why even care if some else did?

I haven't played the game myself, but atleast i understand why people seem to dislike the ending for the reasons mentioned in the article. Also, one of the tenets of consumerism is to listen to the customer feedback and input to begin with. Unless ofcourse the game was something of pure art and not a consumer product aimed to sell.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The only customer feedback that matter is $ not the lunatic rantings of the internet rabid fringe.

People claimed that DA2's 'poor' showing would doom future BIO games like ME3 and it hasn't. Money talks, opinions stinks.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So gentle gamers all, in your discerning opinion, is it worth playing through ME2 again to get an import into this game or should I just be happy with Shep dying on the suicide mission. If answered in the affirmitive is it: BUY IT NOW YOU BENIGHTED FOOL, or wait for the inevitable release on steam and subsequent sale.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I'd buy it now. You can get 30+ hours of enjoyment out of it. The journey is fine. The gameplay is decent, and there's some truly nice moments in it.

Hell, the Priority: Tuchanka piece manages to go from amusing moments to some really bittersweet and it does so coherently and works.

From Wrex's "My advice, avoid the giant laser beam..." to Mordin's "Anyone else might do it wrong."

The main issue people have with it is the final 10 minutes that ends the story. Oh, and the beginning is a bit drawn out. It takes about 2-3 hours introduction and partial tutorials spread across a couple of missions and a hunk of intro cutscenes.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."