RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Bourne was boring. Mummy was fun. Matrix literally put me to sleep. The F&F are 'dumb' movies but at least the handful of them I watched were entertaining. Part 2 was absolute crap though.

F&F?

I daren't assume to know what Volourn is thinking, but I'd say Fast & Furious.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Bourne was boring. Mummy was fun. Matrix literally put me to sleep. The F&F are 'dumb' movies but at least the handful of them I watched were entertaining. Part 2 was absolute crap though.

F&F?

I daren't assume to know what Volourn is thinking, but I'd say Fast & Furious.

Should we take this discussion to another thread?
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Feel free to start a thread in WoT.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This Tactical Shooter thingy Kickstarter project has made a new video, logo, shows some concept art and stuff now. It's much more appealing now, though only 5 days left and I have spend too much money already this month. They should have set it up like that from the very beginning.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hmm, I'm a bit worried that the implications of the anti-used game protection more or less implies a requirement to be connected online to register the game and thus be allowed to play it.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I think it's a rumor and fake, at least I hope it's fake. That could be one of the worst things to happen since...forever.

If you have to be always online to play, well, goodbye Sony.

If everyone moves to that model, whoever creates a new console that doesn't work that way wins the console war...OR...by default the mobile phones finally win it all...inclusive of the Ipad. Afterall...even they don't require you to be online all the time to play gameapps after you've d/led them to your phone, at least most of the popular ones don't.

if the ps4 is not backwards compatible with the ps1-3 then im not going to buy one for years. seriously, i still play my ps1 and 2 games, and i'll be damned if i have to plug another console into my tv. i'll wait until the ps4 is $200 or less before buying another console that lacks BC.

same goes for microsoft, if they try and sell a non-BC xbox 3 then im not going to buy one for a looooong time. maybe never. pc games now sometimes have drm **** to deal with, but at least i can still play planescape torment without having to switch computers.

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

if the ps4 is not backwards compatible with the ps1-3 then im not going to buy one for years. seriously, i still play my ps1 and 2 games, and i'll be damned if i have to plug another console into my tv. i'll wait until the ps4 is $200 or less before buying another console that lacks BC.

same goes for microsoft, if they try and sell a non-BC xbox 3 then im not going to buy one for a looooong time. maybe never. pc games now sometimes have drm **** to deal with, but at least i can still play planescape torment without having to switch computers.

Same goes for me. Backwards compability for next gen consoles is a must. I can accept no PS1 or PS2 suppoer since I play them on emulators, but if the PS4 doesn't play PS4 games, I can wait a long time before getting one. The same goes for the next Xbox, it needs to play Xbox 360 games for me to be interested.

Count me in (or out), as well.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I guess I'm not that into backward compatibility (since I still have those systems if I wanted to fire them up again)

But no internet connection means that - if a requirement is to "validate" the game as new even once that I can't ever play the game.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man