Mass Effect 3

Gorth

Hm, I guess that could be considered harsh. Probably some people rang her house up or sent mails or something more serious (if none of that, well she should harden up a bit).

One reason to not publicize or even have ways fans can speak at you, I suppose.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Additionally we will be making a donation of $1000 in Jennifer's name to Bullying Canada. Please feel free to also donate to this worthy cause in support."

At first I thought that was a bit of dark humor, to shift the focus away from bullying Jennifer to bullying Canada, which was a worthy cause indeed..

It seems to be posted in the Dragon Age II forum.. Is it related to ME3?

(Signatures: disabled) 

Cyber bullying's all the rage in Canada, bunch of kids been killing themselves over it, incidentally.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Baby seal killers, all of them...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Canadians always seem like such nice people.

They're vile scum as much as anyone. Well maybe not the English.

Anyway, are a lot of people here interested in the MP ?

Edited by Malcador

i think darth vader said it best: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'm enjoying it. But... I've tried to play about a dozen times tonight, and I have to say that the system needs work. Random D/C's, falling through the map, waiting 10 minutes for anyone one else to join in a public game.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm interested enough to play it during demo. I won't play it after release. It's just a repetitive horde mode.

Krogan Soldier's pretty awesome though. Running around headbutting everyone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I've got a group of about 5 or 6 people together that seem pretty interested in playing the full thing once the game is actually released so I'll probably be playing it for a little while at least. Can't say that I was really all the interested in it before the demo, but it's managed to be a lot of fun. Especially with Vanguards.

I've been thinking about putting it off now so that I don't burn myself out on it before release but Majek still has a higher N7 rating than me dammit. >_>

Only if it's romanceable

Kidding aside the worst part it's that somewhere in the BioBoards someone has already used Fable 3 as an example of sex on multiplayer.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Only if it's romanceable

Kidding aside the worst part it's that somewhere in the BioBoards someone has already used Fable 3 as an example of sex on multiplayer.

They are trying to push this Kinect thing very hard. For a while, I wondered why...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Haven't tried MP yet. Don't generally play mp, but since got live gold for the cloud storage in a fit of paranoia earlier this year, might give it a shot at some point. Tempted to find that webcomic about why adults will never be any good in online games, though. :p

Six from BattleStar Galactica AKA Tricia Helfer

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1065454/

... was in ME2 as well, so, so?

Of course, the amount of people on bioboards who are bat**** crazy is, well, considerable.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Haven't tried MP yet. Don't generally play mp, but since got live gold for the cloud storage in a fit of paranoia earlier this year, might give it a shot at some point. Tempted to find that webcomic about why adults will never be any good in online games, though. :p

Just play Vanguard. Level charge to max and spam it. If at any point there is an enemy on screen and you aren't using charge, you are doing it wrong.

Cyber bullying's all the rage in Canada, bunch of kids been killing themselves over it, incidentally.

Canadians always seem like such nice people.

Volourn is Canadian.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I would like to try, but I am taking it one step at a time. First I was stuck at 'Loading', then in my next attempt I got as far as 'Please wait'.. Maybe some day when I have more skill points to put into Patience, but it's probably going to take a long time, because I didn't get any exp for enduring any of those sessions.. That sucks.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Can't really tell. But a few people i know are trying to convince me that there will be lots of players, and on ps3 even. One even preordered a CE just for MP. :facepalm:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Just play Vanguard. Level charge to max and spam it. If at any point there is an enemy on screen and you aren't using charge, you are doing it wrong.

Never liked the ME2 vanguard. My cautious nature drove me to the Sentinel. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif