What are you playing now?

Gorth

Finished Chaos Rising. Moved to Retribution. I'm losing steam to keep playing. Chaos Rising seems to have been the best campaign so far. It was shorter, but the plot was more interesting and the characters had lots more to say.

Also tried out Wing Commander III from GOG. It seems to be flaky with a 360 pad for joystick, sometimes completely ignoring directions for unknown reasons. Switched to mouse and it's much smoother. But the gameplay isn't very exciting.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Having dumped FO3 (after the lack of pleasure that was 'little lamplight'), I'm now putting in more time in FO:NV.

I started a character a while ago and decided to stick with my current build (focus on energy weapons, science and lockpick). No idea if it is going to come back and bite me in the butt later.

Started out by roaming around in the relative "safety" of Goodsprings, fighting coyotes and geckos and has since scouted out quite a part of the southwestern corner of the map. Had to backtrack at one point (loading an older save) after getting myself trapped in a hut surrounded by too much radiation and a pair of feral ghoul reavers (I had lured them away and sneaked my way into the hut) lurking outside the front door when exiting. I'll have to come back and rediscover later.

Doing a bit of spelunking and walking about the area of Nipton (where I met the legion for the first time). Also found Beru and uncle Owen >_

Besides that, trying to make my mind up if I should start a new game of BG1 (to play a charater through both BG1 and BG2) or start a new game of EU III, conquering the world as the Timurids.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

TW2 ultra-graphics playthrough continues. Having played once each on each side, I've decided to go to Vergen again - the whole poisoner conspiracy investigation bit was the killer (and also, more funny characters) - reminds me of the awesomeness that was NWN2 OC's trial. Everything looks so good, except for a few areas where the lighting goes crazy and you get huge orangey bloom everywhere.

Sadly, I doubt we'll see an RPG that looks better than TW2 for quite some time - DX3 doesn't compare and Skyrim won't, either.

Fallout 3. Just blew off Crowley's head after I completed his quest. Gotta like that karma. What comes around, goes around.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Heh, I once tried to get negative karma in Fallout 3, so I can get Jericho as companion. It just didn't worked. Always when I've gained some negative karma, I got a shizzleload of positive karma again for killing random Raiders. In the end, the only more or less fast way to gain negative karma - as far as I could see - was to bomb Megaton... and then Jericho was dead too, of course.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Playing Brandenburg in EU III Magna Mundi, trying to understand all the changes from vanilla without reading the more-than-two-hundred-page manual. I'm still at the begining, so I have great hopes this mod will be successful in combining EU II and EU III best aspects.

Just finished the Space Marines game. It was an ok-ish game. Good for a while, but if you play it for too long, it makes ye dumb. People said it's too short, but in fact, I wouldn't want it to be any longer. It's just not varied enough for more hours.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Back to Demon's souls. Guess only it is fun enough for me these days. ... October 7th better come soon.

Excellent game, one of the best of the generation.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Back to Demon's souls. Guess only it is fun enough for me these days. ... October 7th better come soon.

I have the Limited edition of Dark Souls pre-ordered. I have wanted to do another run in Demon's Souls, but I have a ridicilous backlog.

Excellent game, one of the best of the generation.

I know. I've put around 600 hours into it. I guess i'll put at least another 50 or so until Dark Souls.

I have the Limited edition of Dark Souls pre-ordered. I have wanted to do another run in Demon's Souls, but I have a ridicilous backlog.

Me too. Hopefully i won't have to use the strategy guide at all. Unless i'll desperately want some upgrade. :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I'm up to game 42 of my NHL season in NHL11. At this point, I think I'm going to hold off on NHL12 until either a price drop or until I'm done a couple of full seasons of NHL11. Whichever comes first.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm up to game 42 of my NHL season in NHL11. At this point, I think I'm going to hold off on NHL12 until either a price drop or until I'm done a couple of full seasons of NHL11. Whichever comes first.

New one is awesome. But get your money's worth of '11, it's a great game too.

Stole off a couple of hours from work to do a little DXHR. Still loving it, but for some reason I'm having a lot more difficulties stealthing than on the first run. Also keep missing vents for some reason. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Finished Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Plains Walkers single player portion, and done some 100 or so multiplayer games. It's starting to lose it's appeal, and I suddenly remember why I quit playing MtG in the first place. I ****ing hate RNG. When you're mana dead for the 7th game in a row it kinda starts to get to you.

Finished Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Plains Walkers single player portion, and done some 100 or so multiplayer games. It's starting to lose it's appeal, and I suddenly remember why I quit playing MtG in the first place. I ****ing hate RNG. When you're mana dead for the 7th game in a row it kinda starts to get to you.

Well it seems you got a lot of time out of it though.. :) My biggest problem is that the decks are locked, I would love if you had access to all series (or just 2-8 if that's a little extensive) and you could build your own. It would probably make multiplayer a little crazy, but it would be great for testing builds.

Fortune favors the bald.

With all this talk about DXHR, I thought...hmmm how do I know I would even like that game. So...I fired up the original DX and am currently starting it...just finished training actually and went in guns blazing to liberty island to take out four of the guys and now stealthing around the bot towards the back entrance.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

It's been around a while on consoles, but the PC launched today. Pretty fun puzzle RPG. Champions and Elites cost money to replace after they die and that makes me sad. ;)

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

It's been around a while on consoles, but the PC launched today. Pretty fun puzzle RPG. Champions and Elites cost money to replace after they die and that makes me sad. :lol:

How are the loading times on PC? I really enjoyed the game, but the loading times on PS3 were >_< .