What you did today

Tale

Attached myself to Netflix... and found that I have a massive love of the British version of Top Gear.

I've considered getting an account there for sometime, but I hear the movie streaming selection leaves something to be desired. Thoughts?

It's kinda hit and miss. Many of the movies from a few years ago that were popular are unavailable, but several of the newer ones are entirely available. I'd probably end up getting it more for the TV shows.

Pity. It sounded so promising, thanks for the info.

It's still nice to have if you don't have a TV, as it gives you tv series and such, and a few of the lower budget movies (like the futureama movies).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I kinda assumed everyone had watched Aliens at least 40 times.

I got it instantly. What kind of nerds are you people?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We're nerds born after 1990

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm sorry, I can't hear you children over the creaking of my joints.

Also:

10-sad-walrus2.jpg

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Wait, there are people born after 1990? No bueno.

Anyway, my car has been in the shop for what seems like a month now. The problem? A frickin' taillight won't shut off. It kills my battery. A TAIL LIGHT has put my car out of commission for this long.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Javascript can burn in hell. Along with browser fragmentation.

Problems with HTML?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Ah, now I am Peter Gibbons, haha. Managed to go to work today without shaving as I was just so 'meh' about going in, ah well. On the bright side I did get 4 free cookies from the girl at the bakery today, huzzah!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah, now I am Peter Gibbons, haha. Managed to go to work today without shaving as I was just so 'meh' about going in, ah well. On the bright side I did get 4 free cookies from the girl at the bakery today, huzzah!

Wow 4 cookies, did you ask her out yet?

village_idiot.gif

Wait, there are people born after 1990? No bueno.

Anyway, my car has been in the shop for what seems like a month now. The problem? A frickin' taillight won't shut off. It kills my battery. A TAIL LIGHT has put my car out of commission for this long.

Tail has put me out of commission for far longer periods than that... :o

Pondering on exactly how to get to sleep before 3-3.30am. Which for some reason I haven't been able to do the past week or so.

And today had the added joy of an alsatian waking me up by jumping on the bed about an hour before my alarm was due to go off.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Pondering on exactly how to get to sleep before 3-3.30am. Which for some reason I haven't been able to do the past week or so.

I had that for a couple of years.

Ran a terrible none engaging D&D session last night... Feel really tired and crappy today.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Also kind of depressed - gods I hate feeling sorry for myself, its such a ****ty place.

And today had the added joy of an alsatian waking me up by jumping on the bed about an hour before my alarm was due to go off.

Phys, old boy. Phys till your knees make grinding noises. Soon get to sleep. :p

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What's phys? Physical excercise is as close as a google search can bring me, is that correct?

Spent most of the night trying to get my ladyfriend to recover from a nervous breakdown because people keep being jerks to her. It's just her rotten luck being one of the few people without thick skin to get all the **** against her. :p I have the thickest skin in the world, but even I would feel ****ty after the **** she gets put through on a daily basis. Thankfully I am a master of dealing with emotional damage, and I also have two extremely cute cats at my disposal.

Wow 4 cookies, did you ask her out yet?

What for, I'm already getting free cookies. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I hate the pacing in newer action movies. I mean there has always been tripe with explosions every 5 minutes, but kids nowadays (I can't believe I actually said that) with their ADD mindset don't have the patience for movies like Aliens or HEAT, when they are of course true action movies. An hour of incredibly expensive particle effects and product placement, that's what you can expect if you want action. The genre is dead.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Thankfully I am a master of dealing with emotional damage, and I also have two extremely cute cats at my disposal.

Arrogant wanker :p - Come on see the funny side.