STEAM!

Gorth

You people suck. Go ******** buy it already.

Hey can't blame him for trying to make a good purchase. :blink:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dungeon Siege III didn't go on sale (Apart from a 33% base reduction) :thumbsup:. Would have gifted otherwise.
There are still chances for sales during the upcoming vacation. Lets see what people would say when they buy it at lower price. I found some reviews on the DLC are quite favorable except that I needed to search for them.

I'm 100% convinced that AP is worth 10$ but, to be fair, if you wait a little more (for something like the Christmas sales) it'll probably go down even more. It unfortunately tanked really really badly.
Yeah, that thought kept me from buying some games on sale although they are on my list. I "secured" NV DLCs just in case, though. IIRC, the lowest price for AP on Steam sale was 2 USD, BTW.

Damn, Alpha Protocol was worth my 50 euro. More I can say about a lot of games (Then again, don't get most for 50 :thumbsup:). Also got Witcher II this year for even more than that, but IMO, AP is better...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I wanted to get the DLC for the 360, since that's where my save is. :)

But this would save me some money.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dungeon Siege has a massive sale going on. You can get all PC Dungeon Siege games for $24.

Can you just buy Dungeon Siege (the first one)? That would be fantastic for when playing Lazarus or the Ultima 6 project (because the originals have problems in Win 7 when installing and some other problems).

Dungeon Siege has a massive sale going on. You can get all PC Dungeon Siege games for $24.

Can you just buy Dungeon Siege (the first one)? That would be fantastic for when playing Lazarus or the Ultima 6 project (because the originals have problems in Win 7 when installing and some other problems).

You can't buy them separately.

Notice: Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II are available only as a part of Dungeon Siege III offer.

EDIT: I swear that last post wasn't there when I was reading this thread, but the timestamp says it should have been.

Edited by Deraldin

Dunno if you've seen these tips (both the post and in the comments) before but if you haven't, try : http://deathmarine.com/dungeon-siege-and-windows-7-x64/ Apparently doesn't work for everyone tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You can't buy them separately.

You can buy at least the 3rd one seperately for 20 euros.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Doesn't include DSII: Broken World or Legends of Aranna?

And seeing how DS3+DLC = 24 euro's might as well get the pack with I and II even if I got them both (with expansions) already.

And yes, my DS(LoA) is working under Windows 7. Had to do some tweaking though...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

No edit?

Finally played the Demo (Yes, I am slow) and think I'll wait for an even bigger price-cut. :/

^

Triple post... ;)

But Borderlands GOTY is on sale now. Should I get it, yes/no?

^

It's a blast with a friend or two.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Heck, I thought it a blast solo. And I generally don't go for loot driven games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Triple post... :shifty:

But Borderlands GOTY is on sale now. Should I get it, yes/no?

Yes. If you like action/guns with a bit of chr/questing, it's a blast. Has it's faults but what doesn't. Still the only game hubs finds replayable every year, too. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thanks. Already got it.

Intended to play it solo...

^