STEAM!

Gorth

Anyone played Dungeon Defenders? I think I'll buy it but I want to know if the game is fun if I intend to play solo. If anyone has any experience with local co-op (if available), please share your opinion!

It's a very light game.. I play it with a friend who really enjoys hack'n'slash and levelling up. I however find it's a little too hollow to hold my interest for long. But the current price is very fair.

Fortune favors the bald.

I wonder... A site where you can sign up to be alerted if a particular game is on sale on STEAM. Why isn't there something like that.

You can add a game to your wishlist and then Steam will tell you when it's on sale.

Fortune favors the bald.

I wonder... A site where you can sign up to be alerted if a particular game is on sale on STEAM. Why isn't there something like that.

Coz you have to be BOTH cheap and lazy to be interested in such a service, and coding one doubtlessly takes effort just like hosting costs money. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Turned up some with a quick google, as well. Plenty of people are deal hunters, it seems.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Gamersgate has a price drop "alert" that you can set up independently of your wish list. Made me a few deals the last couple of years :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't know... had Borderlands on my wishlist, but no announcement or something it was on sale...

So... I don't think that works.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I don't know... had Borderlands on my wishlist, but no announcement or something it was on sale...

So... I don't think that works.

Wishlist doesn't do anything, you have to specifically select to notify you of price drops on a product.

I had a number of items that I had that selected and got a notification when a price drop happened.

I'm not convinced by Bastion after several hours playing it. I don't see what people find good in this game.

It starts out an OK game. Half-way through you realise it's getting quite fun and interesting. By the end, it feels more like a highly polished masterpiece.

It's definitely a game that gets better and better as it goes along.

Homefront is very... badly paced. It has the COD problems of being a series of linear corridors, but unlike CoD there isn't that large of a separation between some of the "bottlenecks" they're using to keep you on the right track. Even stuff as simple as going through a turnstile and up a ladder can be annoying because you have to wait for your allies to do it all first, and then the button prompt pops up as if you're an idiot three miles back.

However, the shooting and actual combat is fun.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on sale today. Metacritic reviews were not encouraging, but ultimately my favourite parts of KotOR and KotOR II - at least on replay - were slicing up bad guys and using force powers. 10 Gb download will eat up a fair chunk of my monthly bandwidth, so am a little hesitant. Has anyone played the PC version? Is it worth 5 bucks?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I've played it on PS3. The first one was better. Second one feels too short and has very limited enemy variety, with only minor gameplay improvements.

I can't speak to PC performance at all.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've played it on PS3. The first one was better. Second one feels too short and has very limited enemy variety, with only minor gameplay improvements.

I've beat the first one several times, yet couldn't bring myself to finish even the demo of the 2nd one. S'yeah. Maybe the demo just was really really bad and the rest of the game ok. :o

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I've beat the first one several times, yet couldn't bring myself to finish even the demo of the 2nd one. S'yeah. Maybe the demo just was really really bad and the rest of the game ok. :o

Thanks for the input. Another deciding factor for me is that I'm playing Skyrim, with Deus Ex:HR waiting in the wings, and TOR on the way soon. Plus I still have to finish Rage and Dead Island. Gah, I hate steam sales making me want things.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Performance on PC is good. Lacks graphic options though.

Can't speak for comparrison with TFU1, since I never played it.

Though... you enjoyed cutting up people in KOTOR? What the...?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Performance on PC is good. Lacks graphic options though.

Can't speak for comparrison with TFU1, since I never played it.

Though... you enjoyed cutting up people in KOTOR? What the...?

Bad guys... or good guys when I played a darksider. :lol:

Other than Tie Fighter the KotORs were the first real star wars games I played for any length of time, and I enjoyed the lightsaber combat in both games.